Bullied!England X Reader - Always there

REQUEST BY NekoLuna18. Hope you like this, I want to know if I did good. You asked for bullied people, i'll give you a heartbreaking, angsty story. Sorry for OOC.

~~3rd Person POV~~

             Isolated. That's how she felt although she was a person devoid of emotions. Heartless, as a person could put it. She lacked of facial expression only having a pokerface sewn on her face. Showing any emotion on her face was hard, she was born with it and no one can fix whatever has been made for her. She too had emotions, she just couldn't express them on her face.

              Worthless. That's what he felt. Whenever he was quiet, his mind never was. Words whispering on his mind, repeating the words that they had said. He was bullied, he was depressed, but he never showed it to her. He loved her. But he disn't know if she felt the same way as he did.

              Together, they supported eachother eventhough if they both had problems weighing on their backs. That's what kept both of them motivated. They were always there, helping each other. So, why? Why did they fall apart?

              Tears streamed down Arthur's face, dropping to the ground. There he stood, tightly gripping onto the scarf (y/n) had given him. "Oh, love..." his voice said, cracking.

              He remembered the day when she had given him the scarf. It was on his birthday six years ago. (Y/n) was running, holding a bag. He was on the bench, he was on the verge of tears. But it didn't stopped her from happy with him.

              Hearing footsteps behind him, he turned around and saw his friend, standing there with a bag in hand and a ghost of a smile on her face. "Happy Birthday, Arthur." (Y/n) pushed the bag into his chest, blushing slightly on her (s/t) face. He took the bag, looking at her with his brilliant emerald eyes. Palcing a hand on his shoulder and another at his face, she wiped his tears away with her thumb. She gave a more visible smile for him.

              "C'mon Artie, you deserve to be happy, it's your birthday." (Y/n) said, hugging him. He stiffened before he hugged her back, crying. She was happy that she was with him, she loved him too.

              He couldn't tell her before it happened. She couldn't tell him too. There was so much that reminded him of her. She was a big part of his life, she was his light. She guided, comforted and made him happy, she was his everything.

              Nothing could help him. Not his family, relatives or classmates could help him. He just wanted (y/n). He wanted to tell her while she was with him.

              There he was. In a windy, autumn afternoon, wearing the scarf she gave him. It's her birthday today and Arthur got a bouquet of roses for (y/n).

              "Hello, love. It's your birthday today!" He said, happily with a smile on his face. No response from her.

             "I've got you a bouquet of roses to celebrate... I hope you love them...." Nothing.

              "I still love you, (y/n)....."

               He was standing over her grave.

'Here lies (y/n) (l/n),
Loved by family and companions'

              The rest was followed by her birthday until the day of her death. She died of pancreatic cancer. That was five years ago.

              He chuckled quietly before stopping, "Who am I kidding...." the tears started flowing out, "I can't even feel if i'm alright. I'm a mess." He knew all he did was mourn for the death of his friend. He had to move on. For her.

Did I do well or shit? I hope I did good ;^;.