Japan X Reader - Vulgar

Requested by Luotianyi0408. Sorry for being late exams and procastination hit me. Tsunderes are rough tough people who are actually cinnamon rolls. Also sort of like Dokitalia, I guess.

"Oi, boy." You said to the meek man, making him flinch at your almost deep voice.

"Let's go, we're done in this territory." You rested your bloody bat on your shoulder, walking away.

Kiku walk briskly to you to match your pace, or else you would get pissed off and start giving him an earful.

"(Y/n)-san." He said, a bit too quietly for you to hear.

Usually you would have a talk with him once your buddies took care of the rest of the baffoons. But, today felt diffrent than usual. You were distant and quiet, you were deep in thought.

"(Y/n)-san!" He exlaimed loudly, grabbing your attention.

"Whaaaaat??" You said annoyed.

"Are you alright?"

And like that, everything went silent, except for their footsteps and the wind blowing.

"I was wondering, if you like me, well, as anything in your point of view." You looked away, he could only see your hair being blown lightly by the wind.

Wait. Were you suggesting that you liked him? Well, here's a great way to answer that.

"If you're thinking I'm just a het girl, I'm going to fuck you up."

"A lesbian, then??"

"I like boys, girls and trans, you moron!"

"So... We're you coming out of the closet to me?"

You halted, a blush rising up to your ears.

"W-WELL, I KNOW MY BUDDIES WOULD LAUGH AT ME FOR BEING A PANSEXUAL AND YOU WERE THE ONLY THING CLOSE TO BEING POLITE!!" You suddenly shouted out of anxiety and feeling flustered.

"Oh.. This must really mean a lot to you, then...." You felt anxious at what he was going to answer.

"I'll treat you some food from a restaurant, if you would like." He gave a short smile to you.

A big goofy smile stretched it's way across your smile, "Please, do!"

Before he said anything, you cut him off by liffting him up, hugging him and twirling him around.

And that was the story of how Japan got motion sickness.

Shit, short but it is what it is sorry for delaying it, my dude