Romano XPerverted!Reader - His devil.

Requested from Yandere_Yuno_.

              Lovino was running as if he had seen a demon. Which was what he called the person who was chasing him. But the person who he called a demon was his Girlfriend. Which was another side of her. He hid inside the closet, which fit him.

              "Oh, lovi~! Come back! I'm not done playing with you~!" His girlfriend, or his demon said, licking her lips.

              "Not until you stop being so scary, ragazza!" He said to (y/n), cowering back deep into the closet. At this point he could feel her grinning devilishly as footsteps came into the room where he was hiding in.

              "Only for a little while, Lovi! Then, it would all be over... Maybe.... A bit longer if you want me to...." (y/n) said, seductively. Never had he felt so sexually frustrated and scared at the same time.

              That was when the closet doors creaked open, his devil grinning at him. He paled as he saw her (e/c) eyes had a wolfish gleam. He gulped as she inched towards his face.

              Oh, was he scared. If only Lovino could adjust to his perverted, demon girlfriend.

              But nevertheless, he loved her as much as her perverted mind loved every inch of his body and his personality. They fell in love the moment they had laid eyes on each other. While falling. He was pinning her. Which was an awkward first meeting, but they made it more awkward as they stared at eachother, (e/c) meeting with dark green eyes. Both of their blushes increasing as they stared at eachother for minutes.

              They ended up confessing to eachother at the same time by mistake. After the time they spent together, he told her his secrets but, she didn't tell her's. She was scared to tell him. Afraid that he will run away, like other people. Suprisingly, it didn't. Which led to this.

              He paled as he saw her (e/c) eyes had a wolfish gleam. He gulped as she inched towards his face.

              "I caught you, Lovi~" she purred, he whimpered and blushed at her presence. She frowned and said to him in a sad tone,

              "Why were you running away? You said yourself that you wouldn't run away...." she turned away, not facing him. She was only joking about pulling his curl. And only teased him a little bit about how he could do things with her.

              "F-fine.... Only this once..... But, it'll be your fault if I can't hold back..." he blushed heavily.

              'Demon' (y/n) wanted to reconsider this and 'Angel' (y/n) wanted to tell him it was a joke. "Uhmm, Lovino. You know I was joking, right?" 'Angel' (y/n) said, softly with a remorseful face.

              "Just don't do that again, bella." He said hugging (y/n). (Y/n) didn't say she promised so, swiftly, she snaked her arms around his waist and hugged him back. Her hand slowly coming close to her desired.

She pulled the curl, making him moan loudly and blush darken. "Oh sorry, I didn't remembered promising" she said, grinning madly. He only growled. Then, he pinned her down to the floor, out of the closet. It was déjà vu all over again. Their eyes met. But, instead of blushing, they kissed passionately. What a great way for the Devil to enjoy her time with her boyfriend.

Sorry if its shit. I find it kinda cute.