Japan X Reader - Only Somewhat Seen

Requested by yoonbumdaparanoid. Is this angst??

              Today was quite ironic for Kiku. Sunny, the right temperature and soft breezes blowing through the wind. Yet, he couldn't crack a small smile nor feeling of joy in his heart. He was in his house sitting on a single chair and looking absentmindedly at Pochi.

              Kiku turned his head to the old, antique phonograph record when it made a scratched noise then played a melancholic, yet calming melody. It was your song.

              Pochi woke up, barking and growling at the phonograph in fear.

              It brought some bad memories of a 'friend'. He went to the antique phonograph and pushed it off the disk and turned away from it.

              But the phonograph somehow played itself again, despite him already pushing it off the disk. His stomach twisted, in both fear and despair. He chose to ignore it, letting it play by itself.

              The house had a depressing feeling, but today it had felt as if somebody was in it other than Kiku and Pochi.

              While he walked to the backyard, he had found the picture frame of his 'friend' and him was broken. He moved the glass away, picking up the flimsy photograph.

              Has it been years or days? Or has it been a breath? When had he stopped seeing you. When you disappeared, when everybody forgot about you. But him.

              He felt like tearing the picture in half out of pure anger and frustration. Every picture you took with him. Every moment you had with him. His hands trembled out of fury as tears fell quickly from his face.

              You weren't in the picture either.

TO SUMMARISE WHAT HAPPENED(In a comical way):

Reader: Bye bitc- *dissapears

Kiku:

Kiku: ok, first of all- fuCK YOU