France X reader X England - what a great ending.

THIS IS A CRACKFIC SO, ITS SUPPOSED TO MAKE NO SENSE. AND THERE WOULD CONSTANTLY BE CAPS LOCK. Get ready for bad english and a horrible story. Listen to the song up there lmao. And i'm rlly lazy to make a good story. Request by Owo_ok_then. Get ready for a lot of 'wtf' moments. And twists.

              (Y/n) try to run away from her arranged married. She went on the titenic, there she met 2 animals. She met Frug and Groinch. Frug had sparkles all over his body and kermit the frog's body. He had beautiful blue eyes and blonde, shining hair that (y/n) found very mesmerising. He wore a fabulous uniform and sometimes naked with roses everywhere around him. Frug was very flirtatious and kind towards her which made Groinch jealous and angry.

              Groinch had brittanic bold, underline, bold and italic, size 420 eyebrows. His eyebrows went where no eyebrows have gone to, he reached the maximum fleek. He had emerald colour eyes. (Y/n) swore she could see emerald city in his eyes(The wizard of Oz, anybody?). He was a true tsundere but, still a gentleman.

              However, (y/n) felt sexually frustrated whenever she was with Groinch. He had a lean body and british accent. Which made her want to fuck teh boi. "DO NOT FUCK ONLY TEH BOI, (Y/N)!!!" a voice said, behind her.

               "Why?" She asked the short girl who was actually author-chan. But then author-chan dragged her to a room, stripping her as soon as she went in. Leaving (y/n) only in her under-garments.

              "ARTHUR! I FUND A GIRL THAT YOU CAN DRAW!!" author-chan said, pushing (y/n) to a chair.

              "Gud." A british accent said. She knew that accent. The man was Groinch! He had a canvas on an aisle set infront of (y/n). As soon as he laid his eyes on (y/n), he blushed and sputtered, "(y-y-y/n)!? What are you doing here?!?"

              She smirked and said, "Arthur, draw me like one of your french boys." Author-chan spitted out the wine she was drinking and coughed loudly while 'Arthur' stuttered and blushed every second, making the tomatoes from the Titenic's kitchen cry in shame. Antonio and Lovino tried to comfort the tomatoes and became caveman spongebob.

              While Arthur was drawing (y/n), he kept stealing glances at places where he shouldn't look at. Suddenly, there was a laugh, "Ohonhonhonhonhon, angleterre, you s'ouldn't look t'ere." Then it was Frug! In his true form, a human!

              "There can only be one lover for her, Frug!"  Arthur said, holding you close to his body, making you blush heavily. He shot Frug a glare, obviously pissed off that he showed up in his room. Frug only grinned at (y/n).

              "Ohonhonhonhonhon, you 'ave to let ma chere c'oose!" He said, pulling you to him but, Arthur grabbed your other arm before he could pull you away. Now, they tried to glare eachother down. Then, Frug punched him in the gut and carried (y/n) bridal style along with her clothes, running away from his room.

~~Tomeskip of frug waiting outside the door, guarding you away from Groinch and you wearing your clothes~~

              (Y/n) stepped out of Frug's room and blushed. Frug only took her hand and led her outside. There she could see the sun setting. She looked in awe at the setting sun, going close to the bars that held her back from drowning herself. (THATGOTDARKREALLYAST)

              Que in my heart will go on the recorder and that titenic thing where the dude goes behind her and.......yeah. I'm lazy k. Then, you have been doing that until the sun goes down.

              Suddenly, Arthur bursted in and tried to take away (y/n) but, Frug caught her arm. So they were fighting again while holding onto (y/n). Luckily, you slipped out of their grasp while they were still fighting. You saw an iceberg in the distance, a large iceberg. Oh wait, you were a few metres away from it.

              So, to save Frug and Arthur, you sacrificed yourself to the iceberg. You threw yourself to the iceberg, making it crumble and fall. When Frug and Arthur heard a cracking sound, they looked at the source of the sound. It was (y/n) on the iceberg, she sinked down with it. You saved the titenic but, they didn't save your life. They mourned because of your death.

~~a few years later~~

               Frug and Arthur got over the incident, moving on. A lot of things happened. That was when FrUk existed (I don't ship FrUk lmao), they adopted a daughter and named her (y/n).

              Little did they know, the adopted daughter was a reincarnation of the real (y/n). What a great ending indeed.