2p!England X Reader X England - Better Things

Requested by TalosIsAGod. I had some troubles while writing the story. 2p!England has a diffrent personlity, mainly because I portray him that way. I don't want to keep people waiting ;00

Sure, you didn't have a good luck in life. But, you had a large imagination, which made you tell a lot of stories easily. Always daydreaming, always hoping, always imagining. You didn't have a lot of human interaction as you lived in a trailer inside the forest.

But, you needn't to worry because you knew 7/11 was nearby the forest and you could work and buy stuff there. 7/11 was your haven. Although the slushies would Freeze Your Brain sometimes.

And here you were in your bed, on a saturday afternoon. The A/C was extremely cold today, you felt like sleeping in today. The warm blanket hugging your body felt like a person hugging your body. You snuggled in the blanket, hugging the person back.

But, of course, you had the shittiest luck of them all. Somebody knocked on your door, which made you grumble and sigh. You put your incredibly large grey hoodie and sat up, opening the door.

The some of the sunlight's Vitamin Ds hit your eyes, which made you cringe and rubbed your eyes. The first to came in vision were two people which you assumed were twins, except for their colour and their personality at first glance.

One was dressed quite colourful and girly while the other was dressed simple and gentlemanly. Opposites.

"Good morning to you, miss...." The colourful man said cheerfully, but then trailed off.

"(Y/n). Just call me by my name."

"Well, (Y/n), I am very sorry if we interrupted you but, if I may ask, are you interested in buying cupcakes?" The gentleman asked, the colourful man held out an opened box that had a red velvet cupcake in it.

"Have a try! You might like it." He said, his smile turning into a chesire-cat-like grin, the gentleman eyed him suspiciously as if he didn't trust him for giving you the cupcake.

You looked at them and then the cupcake. It wouldn't hurt to eat one, would it? You took a bite and smelled some of the flavours. It didn't hurt but, it somehow made you drowsy and dizzy.

"Are you alright, love?" The gentleman asked, holding you up after you almost fell.

"Love?" He shook your body before hearing a tiny snore from you.

-
-
-
-

You heard blurry voices and saw blurry figures, one was screaming as if he was Gordon Ramsay and the other one was seated on the couch. You recapped what happened before your vision went clear.

Boy, good thing the news isn't you getting kidnapped, right? You made an imaginary audience applaud for you in your mind before silencing them. Yep, you were kidnapped. What's new? These men were previously gay? (Ironicironicironic)

"Oh, you're just so-!" The man his face was red from anger at the man who gave you a cupcake.

"So, what, Arthur?" The man giggled, 'Arthur' tried to calm down and ignore him.

Arthur began to notice you and panic, "T-this isn't what y-you think, I bloody swear! We're not kidnapping-"

"We are kidnapping the poppet, Arthur~" He sang, pulling you up and hugged you.

You awkwardly patted his back using your right hand, "It's been too long, (Y/n)! You were about this short when I first met you!" He put his hand up to where the height when he met you before.

'Alright, (Y/n), think, think, think, who is he? I was that short when he first met me?' You asked yourself, looking at him.

It then clicked, it was your height when you were a kid, "Wait, wait, wait- Are you The Ollie and Artie?" Both of them blushed, but Arthur was giving a look as if he was caught watching hentai and Oliver was extremely happy.

He tightened his hug and made you choke slightly. Arthur's blushing face turned into a cringed one, remembering the old, embarrassing name he had. Then proceeded to pry Oliver off your almost suffocated body.

"You're going tO KILL HER, WOULD YOU BLOODY STOP IT!?"