Japan X Reader - A cat.

Request by Noireheart69. Fluff and cats as promised. No accent tho and sorry for OOCness, sorry for being late. Italics in speech for japanese. If there is.

~~2nd Person POV~~

             You lazily looked around, only to be found surrounded by cats. They were EVERYWHERE.

             "I swear to god, Kiku, you need more children than cats." You groaned, pushing yourself up from the pile, ultimately failing because of the amount of cats on top of you.

            Kiku was flustered, "I'm sorry, (y/n)-san." He said, blushing, helping you out of the pile. You sighed.

             "No need for formalities, Kiku. You really need to stop over-working yourself." You scolded him, "Please take care of yourself!"

              "I'm sorry, I'll try not to (y/n)." He said. There was an awkwrd silence, you pondered a bit before speaking up.

              "Hey, Kiku? Do you still have that (favourite/flavour) cake from yesterday?" You asked, picking up a random cat and petting it. You sat on a bean bag, looking at the Sakura trees at his backyard.

             "Yes, I believe I do. Wait for a moment..." He walked to his kitchen, getting the cake. You listened to the serenity of Kiku's house, the birds, the cats and the small breeze. The atmosphere itself made you want to sleep. So calm, peaceful. Your head drooped, then lifted itself back up as soon as you realise you were falling asleep.

              Kiku quietly walked in, carrying the cake. You didn't notice the crumbs at the corners of his mouth from the (favourite/flavour) cake. You turned around lazily, looking at the cake and Kiku. Unfortunately, the cats thought it was food. They surrounded Kiku, jumping and meowing at him. One of the cats tried to make him trip and fall down, making you burst out laughing. Kiku struggled to move his feet and legs as the cats were clinging on to his pants with their claws and climbing him.

             You wheezed out of laughing, "Kiku, oh my god- Put the cake down!" He did as told and put the cake down immediately. The cats surrounded it, but to their disappointment, it was only cake. They lost interest in it, doing what they were doing before.

             Kiku sighed in relief, but a vengeful cat was stalking him from behind. You turned your beanbag to face him, smiling. He smiled back. Suddenly, Americat ran and pushed Kiku down. To you.

             Your lips crashed, hitting eachother's teeth. It did hurt but, there were small crumbs of the cake at the corners of his mouth. When Kiku finally realized what he was doing, he blushed red. You pulled away, a few centimetres away from his face. Your face was slightly red but, not as much as Kiku's.

             Kiku stuttered to say something, a little blood coming out of his nose from his and your noses hitting eachother. You interrupted him, pushing away the crumbs from the corners of his lips and pulling out a tissue from god knows where. You gave him the tissues and smiled at him, flicking his forehead.

             "Safety first, Keeks." You grinned mischievously, his  face was dusted with a pink colour.

Did I do it? Sorry for being late ;<;