Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!

Start from the beginning

Ray Ray: “I learnt it for our French exam!!”

Princeton: “oh well you know Spanish huh? Get this!: me gusta tu novia tiene un buen culo enorme que me quiere exprimir!!” (i love your girlfriend she has a nice huge ass which i want to squeeze)

Ray Ray: “you bas….” *trying to get a him but pridgy is holding him back………*

Prodigy: “LOOK!! I don‘t know what the hell you said Princeton  but apologize now! So we can all go to bed!”

Princeton: “fine! Lamento que tu novia tiene un culo enorme que me gustaría tocar!” (i'm sorry your girlfriend has a huge ass which i would like tap)

Ray Ray: “why you fucking little.....!!” *manages to get past podigy and punch! Princeton In his stomach!*

*Princeton falls on the floor moaning clenching his stomach when walter comes in…………….*

Walter: “What! Is going on here?! Tell me now!!”

Princeton: “ray ray punched me in the stomach!” *holding his stomach as he gets up on his feet!*

Walter: “ray ray!” *turns to ray ray!*

Ray Ray: “he was dissin my girlfriend then tell me in Spanish what he would like to do to her!”

Walter: *him and prodigy raise their eyebrows* “p…Princeton! Please don‘t tell me you did that!”

Princeton: “hey not my fault ray ray has sexy chica con un gran culo” (girl with a big ass)

Ray Ray: “URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!” *trying to go for him again but walter is holding him back!* “WALTER LET MO GO AND BEAT THE SHIT POUTTA THIS Idiota afro cabeza!” (idiot afro head)

Princeton: “what! Tu madre es gorda y fea!” (your mother is fat and ugly) *wanting to fight but prodigy is holding him back!*

Walter: “ENOUGH OF THE SPANISH parar esto ahora!!! (stop this now) PRINCETON YOU ARE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE! NOW WE WILL SORT THIS IN THW MORNING WHEN KEISHA!! WAKES UP!! *prince and ray frown* OH YEAH YA‘LL BETTER BE SCARED NOW ALL OF YOU GO TO SLEEP! PRINCETON GET TO YOUR BUNK!! Ray you and Tamara sleep on the couch!! Prod u go bed too!! Now move!!” *they all do as he said ray ray grabs his covers for him and Tamara!*

Princeton: “digale a su chica que me dio las buenas noche sexy

                    tell your girl i said good night sexy

*ray ray was about to go for Princeton when Walter got there first and slapped him on the arm and walked off leaving prince with an arm pain and ray ray went to the hang out area and prod went to sleep………………*

*with ray ray and Tamara……………………..*

Tamara: “I know what he was sayin ray!”

Ray Ray: “you do!” *pulling her on his lap as she cuddles her head in his chest*

Tamara: “mi parde is espanol!” *tryin to smile*

                 my dad is spanish

Ray Ray: “oh! Right! Forget that prick! And Princeton lets just go sleep babe! You did I great job 2day!” *kissing her head*

Tamara: “gracias! Papi! Nite x.” *falls asleep*

Ray Ray: “good nite mami! Xox.” *he falls asleep*

 .......................................................... (4 comments for more)