Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!

Start from the beginning

Prodigy: “yeah I no but I‘m still tired!!” *goes to his bunk*

Roc: “yeah guys imma shoot off too! Night! And Tamara u did great tonight!” *smiling at Tamara as he walked to his bunk*

Tamara: “thanks roc!” *roc goes to his bunk!*

Ray Ray: “prince what did u think of Tamara‘s performance?”

Princeton: *looks at her* “yeah! I‘m going bed!” *goes to his bunk…while ray ray glares at him…*

Tamara: “I..imma go get changed!” *gets off ray ray‘s lap and goes to get ready……*

Ray Ray: “baby..” *gets up, grabs her hand*

Tamara: “I‘m fine ray!” *pulls her arm back to herself and goes to the bathroom!!*

Ray Ray: *gets mad and storms towards the bunks! Grabs Princeton by his t-shirt and drags is out his bed!* “what the fuck it wrong with you ?”

Princeton: “dude lemmie go!” *trying to move ray ray‘s hand1 but ray ray has got really strong*

Ray Ray: “answer my question!” *pulling prince closer to 

him*

Prodigy: *gets out his bunk and stands before them* “aye aye! What‘s going on here” *tryna break them up*

Ray Ray: “ask the prick with the afro!” *looks at princeton*

Princeton: *laughs* “I didn‘t do anything!!” *smiling!*

Ray Ray: “I asked him does he have anything to  say about Tamara‘s perfo0rmance and he just walked away from her sayin he was going to bed!!” *gripping Princeton‘s shirt tighter*

Prodigy: “what! Princeton that was rude! Y u do that?” *looking at him*

Princeton: “look ok I never asked the girl or dude whatever to come on tour I didn‘t like her performance! And I don‘t even want her on this tour! Why can‘t she go back to her poor family in LA!” *smiles as he turns and sees Tamara standing there holding back tears she heard everything then she walked away so close to tears*

Ray Ray: “THAT IS IT!” *raises his hand bout to punch Princeton into next year*

Prodigy: “no ray!” *struggles but manages to get Princeton out of ray ray‘s grip just missing the punch*

Ray Ray: “what the fuck prod! I was about to golpearon a la mierda de este tio” (beat the crap out of this dude)

Prodigy: “I no! wait since3 when did u learn Spanish!?”