Chapter 13 •Kiss goodbye•

Start from the beginning

I suck in a breath, then release. "So, when can we leave?" I ask, resting my head on my pillow. I close my eyes and the image of emily slapping me replays.

"Today actually." Ethan replies. My eyes snap open and I get excited. "When?" I ask.

"Get dressed and then you'll find out." Grayson says, throwing my bag of clothes at me. I stand up and rip off all of the tubes off my arms and run to the washroom. Pretty sure that was unsafe, but who cares. I lock the door and change into blue high waisted jeans, a grey sweatshirt that says 'pink', and a beanie. Also some galaxy vans. I take off my beanie and fix my hair. I brush it, then mess it up. I like the messy look, I find it suit me. After that I replace my beanie back on my head. Placing my hand on the handle, I push open the door.

"Ok! I'm ready to leave. Let's leave this hell hole." I say. Ethan's jaw drops at my outfit. I look cute for a pregnant teen.

"We're just kidding. You don't leave until tomorrow." Grayson says. Color drains from my face and I want to cry in frustration.

"Are you kidding me." I whine like a 5 year old, stomping my foot on the floor. I pout and walk to my bed. "Might as well go to sleep." I mumble.

"No, we need to leave." Ethan says like he's committed a crime and wants to leave. I peek through the covers. "What?" I ask confused.

"We're just kidding. We're leaving today. We just wanted to see what you'd do. Should've known it was gonna be sleep."Grayson laughs. I laugh sarcastically making him shut up. I throw off the covers and storm out of the room.

"Off to home we go!" I shout. I await for ethan to be by my side. He soon arrives and intertwine our hands. I smile up to him, bit frown when he doesn't meet my gaze. I'll ignore that. Suddenly a hand intertwines with my other hand. I look to my right and see grayson smiling sheepishly. I shake my head at him before continuing to walk. "Three musketeers."

_____

"Ethannnnnn! I need more pampers!" I shout finding an extra for leila. I laugh in victory as I finish changing her. I put her down and she wobbles away. I breathe out before placing my hand over my head.

Out of the corner of my eye, something runs by.. or wobbles by. Huh? "What the?" I wonder aloud. I take cautious steps to the figure behind the couch. "Hah!" I say as I jump behind the couch. My eyes widen when I see two babies, or toddlers. "More of you?" I smile.

I pick them up and sniff the air. My nose crinkles in disgust at the odor. I move over to the changing table and undress their bottoms. "Hang on babies." I smile. I search for some pampers but forget we ran out. "Crap."

"Ethannnnnn!" I shout.

"Yes?" He says making my glance behind my shoulder. I gasp at the sight. "What the hell? You- um..." I tilt my head to the side and stare.

"What? Ran out of pampers?" He asks. I nod and pinch my arm. Ouch!

"You- um.. your head. Is uh-" I fumble with my words.

"Hm?" He looks annoyed yet confused.

I breathe out before finally speaking. "Your face is fetus."

"What?"

"You have a baby face. Literally!" I point to the mirror. He turns around and looks at his reflection. He screams as he feels his face.