Chapter 13

Shayne's P.O.V

Of course she didn't remember the kiss

Maybe it was for the best, I mean we did both have partners and she was dating my best friend. I cringe from the reminder of the kiss and confusion runs over me why did I do it?

Lately I've been so selfish trying to get closer to her, But why was I acting this way? That was a question that had playing on my mind every night When i closed my eyes to sleep.

Why do I get so jealous when Y/N's with Keith? Why did I not realise before she had a boyfriend? And why did it bother me that she didn't feel the sam way about me?

With that it was like a light bulb switched on in the back of my mind, revealing the biggest secret. I liked Y/N even more than Ally and I didn't know what to do anymore.

I hear the the car behind me honk it's horn and realise it's a green light, I drive home as quick as I can dropping all my stuff as soon as I walked in. "Hey babe" I hear Ally say as she walks out of the living room.

"I'm not feeling so well, I think I'm going to have a nap" I say which was kind of true as the guilt rushed over me as soon as I saw Ally, what was I going to do. I hated that there was so many questions and so little answers.

I walked into the bedroom not able to hear what Ally was saying and shut the door, I got dressed into comfy clothes and get into bed lying there unable to sleep. Thoughts kept running in my mind, what would happen with Keith and not to mention Y/N, she probably didn't even like me and I would ruin our friendship.

I groan at the word friendship, why did I suddenly feel this way towards her.

I sit up grabbing my phone checking snapchat when I see Y/N had added a story, I click on it watching her post a photo of what looks like hot chocolate in front of a laptop with 'your fav tv show' on it.

The timer runs out and another snap comes up a video of two characters kissing and Y/N repeating "I SHIP IT" while zooming in and out of the laptop screen, I smiled at how weird but adorable it was.

I grab my laptop from my side table and put it on my lap getting up a video of Fiona and Shrek and then copying what Y/N had done a few minutes before and uploading it to my story.

Then realise that Ally had uploaded a story as well, I click on them seeing one that says 'missing my boyfriend' with a mirror selfie and then some videos about her new favourite makeup products.

Ally was an Instagram model so she always got sponsors.

As soon as the snap goes away I hear the door open and see Ally walk in I shut the laptop screen before she can see it and she lies down in the bed next to me.

"Where did you go?" She asks me and I look up from my phone to see her pouting, "To Keith's house" I tell her and she lightens a little "you took a while" she questions and I shrug "I dropped Y/N home" I inform her and I heat up just by the sound of her name "oh" she sighs out.

I look down at my phone to try and ignore the blushing when I see a notification from Y/N, 'your username' when @supershayne starts making his snapchats as original as his jokes smh I laugh at her tweet and decide to reply.

'Supershayne' @yourusername I only get inspired by the best "Shayne!" I hear Ally say and I look over to her, "finally I've been trying to get your attention" She continues and she gets up a little. "Maybe this will help" she says and then takes her shirt off to reveal a black bra it was definitely new.

I sit up a little nearly choking "Y/N helped me pick it out for your birthday but you were too drunk" she admits and I jump out of the bed instantly feeling awkward that Y/N would pick out a bra for this.

"What's wrong?" Ally asks looking worried, "I can't do this" I stumble out unable to talk. She gets up grabbing her shirt and putting it over her head and getting her bag "You're an asshole Shayne Topp" she screams and bursts out of the house and I hear the front door slam.

What was wrong with me.

I wake up to my alarm and look up seeing it was 7:10 I instantly remember what had happened the night before and my emotions were still just as confused, I groan getting out of bed  and having a shower going over to choose an outfit. I put on a blue button up top with a black coat and some jeans.

I plug in the hair dryer and blow my hair while scrolling through Twitter again, I like and retweet a few fan comments and finish combing my dusty blonde hair.

Grabbing my phone and driving to work, I get there and feel as if everyone knew my secret. I was getting so paranoid until "Shayne!" I hear Courtney say and I turn around and hug her "have you seen Y/N anywhere?" She asks me "No why would I know!" I reply sharply getting defensive.

"Calm down, it's just we have a surprise for you both" she tells me as she runs off to I guess look for Y/N, I sit down trying to calm my nerves when I see Y/N with Courtney heading my way.

Y/N was wearing a floral off the shoulder top and a black skirt, she looked so cute today. When she looked up from Courtney and over here we made eye contact which invited Courtney to pull her towards me and then she calls over a few other people.

"So today your doing another Video" Ian informs Y/N when he comes over she smiles at him "But you're doing it with Shayne" he continues and I watch her face go into shock and she doesn't say anything.

I can see she's stumbling on what to say so I help, "what is it about?" I ask and they all turn to me "That's the surprise" Courtney answers and takes us into the smosh games room onto the couch.

We film the introduction "We don't exactly know what this video is about" Y/N says and then Olivia comes out from behind the camera into the shot, "So as you know the smosh fans love you two together" She says and I make some face to the camera and turn my head when Y/N says "Oh no I haven't realised" she sarcastically rolls her eyes.

"Well today you'll be reacting to the fans reaction to 'your and Shayne's ship name'" she finishes and I gasp while Y/N laughs a 'great' and I look over to her noticing her cheeks go red which causes mine to turn the same shade as hers.

The video was funny as we reacted to some fans making jokes about us and was cringe as they made us reenact someone's fanfiction  written about us. We were having a good time until Y/N scrolled down and gasped at a photo.

I look down expecting some weird fan art or something but then I see photos of her and Keith at what looks like a grocery shop, "I didn't know these were on here" she confesses and I take the iPad out of her hand examining the pictures.

I feel my stomach turn and my blood boil, "Fans can be creepy sometimes" She says and I turn the iPad off not able to look at it anymore she looks at me confused "I think that will do for today..." I start finishing the video off as everyone look as confused as I have been feeling  for the past few days.