Chapter 11

Wes had finally agreed to go shopping with me so we could choose an outfit for Shayne's birthday party which was tonight.

"I like this one" Wes says pointing to a swamp green tee shirt dress it was okay but I needed something better.

"Maybe" I say uncertain and he frowns at me "So a no then" he asks and I laugh and we walk out of the shop finding nothing.

We start to walk into another shop when Wes grabs my arm and pulls us behind a decoration, "What is going on?" I ask him confused and he just points behind me.

I get concerned and decide to turn around and that's when I see Ally, she was with a tall guy with brown hair. They were eating at a restaurant and she was laughing at whatever he was saying, it was obvious she was trying to hard to flirt.

"Who is that?" I stupidly ask Wes, "Not Shayne for sure" He replies and I turn back to look at him and say "Duh" and then continue to ask "But why?".

"We have to make you look amazing tonight" Wes gets out and I smile at him, I finally had a good enough reason to hate Ally and try and ruin their relationship. What happened to me I'd never see myself saying or thinking something like this.

We sneak into the next shop and look around when I hear Wes gasp and I turn around to see him holding a short black two piece dress with mesh on the top, I gasp as well seeing it in his hands and he smiles at me.

"This is the one" He says and I nod checking the price, $39 hmmn not too bad. I take it up to the counter and pay when I hear "Y/N" the cashier hands me my receipt and I turn around to see Ally.

Once I realise she's here she's hugging me, "Omg hi!" I act surprised. "What are you doing here?" Ally asks me, "Getting an outfit for tonight" I tell her and she looks over to Wes.

"You invited him and not me?" She says and I don't know if she was trying to be rude or not, "Of course he's my best friend" I get defensive.

She looks angry so I help by continuing "I thought you'd be spending the day with Shayne" I change the subject and she looks up confused "Why?".

"His birthday" I tell her and she brightens up "Oh yeah I was just picking up his presents" She lies and I smile at her "Were you alone?" I ask her and she looks more confused.

"Yeah obviously" she lies again "I better leave and go to Shayne" she continues and Wes and I say bye and she's leaving. "I hate her" Wes says as soon as she leaves, "She's okay" I say and he just laughs at me.

Wes and I decide to go back to my apartment and get ready for tonight and then leave together, he drives us there and once we arrive we're already on the lounge watching Tv.

"We should pick up Keith on the way there" I tell Wes and he agrees I mean he was my boyfriend and I'd barely talked to him in the past week.

After 40 minutes of watching Netflix Wes and I decide to start to get ready, he was easy putting on some nice shorts and tee shirt. I had put my dress on and looked in the mirror it looked amazing but now I had to do my makeup.

I put a makeup tutorial on my TV and Wes and I watched trying to figure out how she did that or how to do something. Finally I had finished and it had looked some what like how the gurus makeup did and I was pretty impressed I should have Wes around more.

"Should we leave now?" I ask Wes putting on my shoes and looking up to see him tapping on my fish tank, "Don't wake him up!" I laugh at him and he turns to look at me "We should leave" he says and we're already out the door.

I text Keith to say we'll be there in 10 and we pick him up and he gets in the car, "You look beautiful" Keith says when he looks at me. "I know you two aren't dating" Wes gets out and I smack him, "Wes!" I whine and Keith laughs.

"You told him?" Keith asks me, "No he figured it out" I tell him and he just laughs again, "it'll be our secret then" Wes says and we all agree.

When we arrive Keith grabs my arm and we go inside the house, it was lit up with lights and you could hear some music coming from a room.

"Y/N!" I hear again and Ally comes up grabbing me from Keith and hugging me again, "Ally!" I copy her and we're off and I'm mumbling a 'bye' to Keith and see him walk off to the other guys from work.

She introduces me to a few of her friends and they seem pretty nice but I excuse myself saying I was going to get a drink, to be honest I wanted to find Shayne.

I walk up to the table and grab a drink sipping it and turning around to look around the room, I feel someone come up next to me getting a drink when they say "I'm happy you made it" I turn to the person and see that it's Shayne.

I start to blush "I wouldn't miss it" I confess and he smiles at me and taking a sip from his drink, "what did you get for your birthday" I ask him and he chuckles, "Not much Just a few things from family and a watch from Ally" he tells me.

Someone I didn't recognise bumps into Shayne causing him to spill his drink onto me, "Shit sorry" the guy says and walks off and I roll my eyes. "Hurry come" he says and leads me into the kitchen as he grabs some paper towels out of the cupboards.

He starts to rub my top with the paper towels and I grab them out his hand and do it myself "So what did you spend your day doing" I yell over a bunch of people who walked into the room yelling loud and clearly drunk. "Let's go outside to talk" he says and he takes me outside to the porch and we sit on the lounge swing.

"As I said what did you spend your day doing?" I repeat and he smiles "i opened my presents and then Ally had to leave for a family emergency she said so I just spent all day eating and watching Netflix" he admits and i smile realising how bad Ally actually was.

"You should of called me or something we could of hung out" I admit and he smirks at me "I should've" he says and I look up blushing at him, was he flirting or was I letting my crush take over.

"What would we have done" I ask him and he chuckles biting his lip, "This" he says and I look at him confused and before I know Shayne's lips are on mine and we're kissing. It tasted of alcohol and felt long and rough, he pulls away and was about to speak when Ally interrupts us.

"I was wondering where you were" She says and sits on Shayne's lap making out with him and I feel my stomach drop once again and feel my blood boil so I decide to go back into the house.

I guess I looked as annoyed as I felt "What's wrong?" Keith asks me walking up to me and I let my jealously take over and pull him into the crowd of dancing people and start to dance on him, he looks confused as first but starts to feel the music and our bodies move together.

Before I knew it I'm making out with Keith and I can't control what I'm feeling the kiss wasn't as good as the one I shared with Shayne minutes before and I felt so confused about everything especially what I was feeling.