Chapter 30

I head back to my room trying not to wake Wes up and instantly put the SD card in my laptop, quickly turning the brightness down. I repeat the clips of Shayne and I kissing as my heart melted, I really could get used to this.

I look over at Wes sleeping and get sad again, I wanted to tell him so badly, but I knew I couldn't, and he would take it the wrong way. I put my laptop away and try to fall asleep remembering the fun I just had, I was not going to let this argument ruin my trip and Wes will get over it right?

I wake up to Wes calling my name, even when we were arguing he still was the sweetest guy. I get up quickly remembering the surprise, I quickly get dressed as Wes has a shower and run out to the kitchen to grab the treats.

I see Shayne already there, doing the exact same thing I was there for "I thought you would forget" he says surprised "Nearly" I joke, and he laughs. "I hope this works" I say and frown. "He's Wes, he'll love it" He says trying to cheer me up.

A few of the others walk in and ask questions about the treats and I explain that they are for Wes and they don't even question it. I grab my camera out and give it to Shayne to record for when Wes walks in. Finally, he comes in and looks at me surprised as down at the cake and cookies "I wanted to say sorry by baking you some cookies and a cake" I say, and he smiles a little. Yes, some progress.

"I chose the cake" Shayne says behind the camera and Wes instantly frowns "You mean he helped you?" Wes says sternly "Yes?" I manage to get out and Wes shakes his head "You don't get it, do you" he says before walking out.

I run after him "Wes, don't" I yell, and he stops "He's not good for you" he says frowning "If he actually loved you he wouldn't be playing with your feelings like this" he admits, and my heart starts to hurt I mean he did have a point.

"Come on man don't punish her for my actions" I hear Shayne say behind me, Sometimes I wish Shayne would just go away. "Yeah you're right, this is your fault" Wes says getting closer to Shayne, "What's that supposed to mean?" Shayne asks getting frustrated.

"You're just playing with Y/N's emotions and she's too in love to see it, so I'll show her" Wes says, and Shayne gets closer. "Please stop" I say pleading and Shayne looks at me backing away, "I'm going back to bed just say I'm sick or something" Wes says before walking back to the rooms.

That's exactly what we did, we had to film Netflix and chill which was so much worse than it looks like. I used it as a distraction from the whole Wes thing and it definitely helped that Shayne was on the same team. Every time I got one right he would high five me and whenever I complained about how cold I was he would comfort me by rubbing my arms or giving me a hug for 'Ultimate warmth' he would say. I genuinely had fun, but I still had the constant pain of poor Wes in the back of my head.

We were finally over, and I ignore everyone heading back to my rooms to see Wes lying in bed with my laptop. "What are you doing?" I say grabbing my laptop from him seeing the recording from last night playing.

"I can explain" I say, and he shakes his head "no I was wrong" Wes admits, and I gasp a little, what? "From that video I can see that you truly care for him and vice versa" He says, and I smile "Really?" I squeal, "I went to apologise" he admits, and I look at him confused "I also saw how he was treating you when you were whining about the ice" he jokes, and I pout my lips.

"It was really cold, okay" I say, and he laughs "Come here, I missed you" he confesses, and I hug him "Trust me I know you're just trying to help me, but I really can look after myself." I tell him, and he agrees "I know".