Chapter 32

I wake up to yet again Wes calling out my name and look over to him getting dressed "Oh my god" I say covering my eyes as he starts to get undressed "Oh shit, I didn't actually think you'd wake up" he says as I hear him fumble around and then say "Okay I'm all dressed now" and I open my eyes making both of us laugh.

"Are you ready for 'game name' today?" Wes says and I groan "Blueballs better win" I say and he frowns "No, The Spaghetti Yetis better" He says snickering, "Hey! just because we're on different teams doesn't mean you can't root for me" I say pouting my lips, "Maybe you and Shayne can share the punishment" he jokes and laughs at my reaction.

"I need to get dressed, so leave" I say, and he smirks "I thought we were close enough to get dressed in front of each other" he says laughing once again "Oh shut up, I'm going to be late so hurry up" I say and he leaves saying "Wear something sexy for Shayne" before shutting the door. I don't know if it was better when he wasn't talking to me.

I put on some blue jeans, some slippers, a long-sleeved shirt covered with a sweater and of course a beanie. It was too cold today to try and look cute. I get out of the room and I'm immediately offered a Hot chocolate by Noah, I thank him before heading out to the filming room where most people are, all drinking a hot chocolate.

I go over and stand right next to Shayne ignoring the shocked and concerned look Shayne was giving me, he relaxed and stopped staring at me as soon as we started filming. "Hey everyone, you might be wondering why we all have hot Cocoa today?" Damien starts the video off with "That's because today we're going to be playing Hot cocoa Pong!" He continues causing us all to groan.

I look over to Shayne, who had moved away from me and make eye contact with me which causes him to smile at me. I start to get butterflies and then realise he's just smiling at me because we're on camera. I try not to let that get my hopes up as I try to make as much contact with Shayne without over doing it as I give him high fives when we got a point or cheering him on when it was his turn.

Wes would giggle at my failing attempts which only gave me more the confidence and before I knew it the video was over. Fortunately, Shayne went with a few others to set up tomorrows video as I stayed with Wes which meant I didn't have to deal with the embarrassment I had just caused myself.

"I think that went well" Wes teases and I sigh "Could've gone worse" I say, staying optimistic while we both laugh, "Well you're making it very clear that you're interested in him" he tells me and cringe "Was I a bit too much?" I ask, and he shakes his head "That's what you want, remember?" he reminds me, and I shrug.

I jump as my phone starts to ring and I look down seeing a random number calling and decide to pick up anyway, "Hello?" I ask putting the phone on speaker for Wes to hear, "Hey Y/N" the person says, and Wes and I look at each other confused.

"Who is this?" I ask and the person on the other side chuckles "Nice to see you saved my number then" he jokes before answering "It's Aaron" he says, and I look over to Wes who face palms while trying to contain himself from laughing. "Oh, hey Aaron" I say trying not to laugh myself, I was still a bit giddy from the flirting with Shayne.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow?" he asks and I look over to Wes who is mimicking a 'no', "No, sorry I'm on a camping trip for work" I say and can hear him sigh over the phone "Oh yeah I'm an idiot, I should've known because Shayne is there as well" he says and I giggle "Yeah sorry".

"Well I'll talk to you later then?" he says, and I agree, hanging up. "Well I guess no more Aaron then?" Wes questions and I nod my head "Yep" as we decide to go find the others.

"Hey Shayne" I say as I see the group of people circling around the camp fire as it started to get dark, Shayne turns around and smiles while shaking his head before grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the group, back into the filming room. "I don't know what you're trying to do" he questions, and I giggle.

"I'm trying to get you" I say starting to feel confident and pretty over this game between our feelings, this causes him to sigh "I already told you why that can't work" he explains, and I frown "I know that's not what you want though" I say and he chuckles laughing at my reckless behaviour.

"Just give it some time, you'll see why I did this" he says, and I pout my lips more "Come on let's get back to the others" he says and I feel my stomach drop "Why are you like this" I say and he starts to frown "Like what?" he says getting defensive. "Do you actually even like me?" I ask, and he looks down "Come on Y/N, quit it" he says walking off.

"Please, Shayne" I say pleading as he's unable to make eye contact with me "I'm never going to date you" he says as he walks out of the cabin and back to the others. Ouch that hurt. I wander back to the other trying desperately not to cry as I get Wes' attention.

"Wes" I whisper unable to speak, "What's wrong?" he asks as tears form in my eyes, "Come on" he says as he leads me back to our room. "It's Shayne" I say as he closes the door and a single tear drips down my cheek.

"What did you do?" he says sitting next to me, "I don't know if I should even try to get his attention anymore" I admit and he sighs "It's up to you" he says and I roll my eyes at him "Thanks for the help" I tease and he chuckles "I can't decide what's right for you" he says and I nod my head, it was true I had to make my own decisions.

"He's just hurt me so much" I say and Wes frowns "You've also hurt him" he admits, "Now you're on his side?" I joke as he gets up grabbing his bag, "No what I'm saying is he also has to look after his own feelings" Wes admits before opening his bag to reveal a stash of alcoholic drinks, I look up confused at him.

"These were a surprise for the last night, but I think you might need some to ease your hurt" He explains, and I grab a drink downing It in minutes, I mean one won't hurt right?