Chapter 15

I choke on my water, dropping the phone on my lap and coughing for air as Wes quickly takes his headphones off and looks over at me concerned.

Once I regain air we make eye contact "What happened?" He asks and I can see he's trying not to laugh so I give him a death glare "Just look" I instruct him as I get up Ally's Snapchat story.

He looks at my phone reading the caption when he gasps "That's her cousin" he says quite loud so I shush him "I know can you believe that" I ask him and he shrugs "At least we know she's loyal to Shayne now" he says and I start to get nervous again and look down.

Wes notices "What did you do?" He says suspecting me and I tell him we should talk about it outside, the last thing I wanted was someone in the office to hear.

As we get outside I look around to see if we're alone "I might've kissed Shayne" i say and see Wes go wide eyed and he stumbles on his words getting out a "when" I answer "At his party and just before when you guys were recording" I admit and he smiles at me.

"I need details" he says getting bubbly and excited, I laugh at his reaction "It was more that Shayne kissed me..." I start to explain everything. It was nice to have someone to talk about it to.

After a few minutes of telling Wes he frowns a little "what happens now?" He asks and I shrug "I'm not sure" I admit and he starts to chew on his finger nails "What about Keith?" He tells me and my heart hurts I kept forgetting that I was in a 'relationship', maybe this whole plan was a horrible idea.

"I wish I had never agreed to it in the first place" I confess sighing, "Don't say that, I mean at least Shayne likes you now... I think" he says laughing at the end "That's reassuring" I joke and he giggles.

"Come on" he says trying to cheer me up, "did you feel fireworks or whatever other cheesy stuff you're meant to feel" he jokes around and I playfully hit his arm frowning.

"Why don't you come out tonight" he asks me "Where to?" I wonder and he smiles seeing my change of mood "Some restaurant, a few guys from the office are coming" he says and I immediately become intrigued.

"Who exactly" I ask him again and he laughs at my curiosity, "Idk Matt, David and maybe Ian" he says shrugging and I smile. A night out with my friends with no Shayne or Keith sounds amazing right now.

"I'm so coming" I answer him and he jumps up celebrating causing me to burst into a fit of laughter.

We end up just finishing our work making jokes all afternoon until it was time to go, I decide to not get changed into a different outfit as I was pretty happy with what I was wearing but I did reapply my makeup once I got into Wes' car, he decided that he would take me right after work.

Once we arrive of course we were the only ones there especially because we left straight from work, we decide to go in and get a table for everyone. Wes and I sit down next to each other and make jokes once again, being loud causing us to get strange looks from the people around us.

It had been around 10 minutes after we got there when Ian arrived and then one by one Matt and David came, they were surprised at first as to why I was here but they didn't mind.

"I didn't know you would be here" David says and I smile at him not sure how to answer "She needed cheering up" Wes admits and I smack him on the arm he was so bad at keeping things to himself.

"I'm happy you're here anyway" he continues ignoring the weird reaction from Wes and I. We all talked about the most random stuff and planned future video ideas.

We were in the middle of eating our main dish when I spot someone walking through the front door, the guy looked familiar and it took me a few minutes to realise it was Ally's cousin and next to him was the one and only Ally.

"Y/N?" I hear Ian say and I snap towards him "Yeah?" I say and they all stare at me "I was asking your opinions on the idea" he tells me and I can't help but look back over to where Ally was.

This reacts in all the boys at the table to look over at her, of course she realises and smiles as she walks over to us. "Fancy seeing you here" she says to me and I try my best to smile and not let my guilt get the best of me.

"What are you doing here" I ask her and she looks around "I'm showing my cousin my favourite restaurant" she admits and the guilt surfaces a little and I try not to show it.

"Oh where is he" she whispers still looking around and brightening "Liam!" She calls over the same guy from the other day. "I want you to meet Y/N" she says excluding the rest of the guys who were obviously finding it awkward.

"Hey" I say to him and he looks me up and down winking at me which causes my cheeks to flush red and I giggle a little the boys at the table look to each other a little and are as confused as I am.

"Liam she has a boyfriend can you not" Ally snaps at him and he apologises scratching his back "Well he's a lucky man" he admits and my hearts beats as fast as it did with Shayne before, what was happening to me.

"Well we better get going" Ally snaps grabbing his hand and they go off to their table, I look back to the other guys and shrug "So about this video idea" I continue and Ian explains it to me.

I couldn't help but find myself staring at the new guy Liam and found myself coming more intrigued by him. As if this day could get any weirder.