Chapter 27

I head into the office with my suitcase slugging behind and stitch pillow pet in hand. I can't believe I forgot we were filming Smosh winter games this week. I really needed a week away from the drama between Shayne and I, even though he was going to be there I wasn't going to let that stop me from having the best time. I mean it was obviously going to be amazing especially with Wes being there.

"Hey Y/N!" Wes shouts out "Hey" I say as we both hug, he goes to grab my luggage, groaning as he picks it up "What did you pack in here?" he questions me "well everything?" I get out and he laughs at me "We're only going to be there for a week, you know" he tells me "I know but all that stuff is necessary for emergencies" I explain, and he just laughs at me.

"What's so funny?" Noah questions walking in, "The size of Y/N's stuff" Wes says, and I groan as the two of them laugh at how packed my suitcase was. I go to find the others as Wes packs my things into one of the vans. "Y/N" I hear someone shout as I turn to look into a room where Courtney and Olivia are.

"Oh, hey guys" I say as I walk into a prop room, "Are you excited for the holiday?" Courtney asks, and I smile "So excited but a little nervous as well" I admit, "Aww why are you nervous?" Olivia asks, "Well first, very nervous for the punishments, if my team loses" which they both laugh at "and I'll be on camera more time this week than I ever had" I continue. "You have nothing to be worried about" Courtney says rubbing my shoulder, "The fans honestly love when you're in our videos" Olivia states and I start to smile, they were right, but why was I still so nervous?

Before I could figure that out "We're leaving soon" Mari says to us, as we decide to head back to the office where more people were. I notice Shayne over in the back corner talking to Ian and Damien, I try not to get him to notice me when I walk towards Wes and Keith who were talking. "Y/N!" Keith exclaims, causing most of the room to look over, especially Shayne. Great.

"Keith!" I reply back with the same enthusiasm, "are you excited?" he asks and I reply with the same thing I said to the girls. "I know why you're so nervous" he smirks at me as his gaze moves from me to something behind me, my eyes follow his until they reach Shayne who's still talking to Damien. That was until my eyes met up with his, I quickly move my attention back to Keith.

"No, why would I be nervous because of Shayne?" I ask Keith and he just laughs at me "Because you're in love with him" he admits, and I can feel myself heat up from embarrassment and anger. I'm about to talk when I'm cut off "In love with what?" I hear someone familiar behind me say.

"No one" I quickly reply turning to see Shayne. Keith bursts out into laughter before leaving Shayne and I alone, god sometimes I hated him. "What was all that about?" Shayne asks giggling, "nothing, just Keith" I shrug, and he smirks "then why are you blushing?" he says pointing to my cheeks "I'm just hot" I lie and take my jumper off.

"Well I came over here to give you good news" he tells me and I smile, curious, "Ooo what good news?" I ask and he giggles again "We're both in 'Blueballs'" and I accidentally groan out loud which shocks him "Oh come on, I'm not that bad" he admits which makes me laugh "I mean you're the one In love with me" he says which causes my heart to start racing as he laughs at my shocked face before heading back over to Damien.

Fortunately, Wes comes over as soon as Shayne leaves, "What did he say?" he asks concerned at my facial expression "Um, he, uh" I say stuttering and Wes can't help but laugh "Let me guess one of you admitted your undying love to the other" he jokes "again" he continues laughing at himself.

"Something like that" I manage to get out and he face palms "we haven't even left the building yet Y/N" he whines, "I know, but he overheard mine and Keith's conversation" I admit and he gives me a confused look "Keith joked about me being in love with Shayne, it's not that big of a deal" I admit and he shakes his head giggling a little. "Well you kind of are in love" he says and I just shake my head.

"Come on guys it's 8:30, we should get going" Ian says before everyone grabs the rest of the stuff and we all head out of the buildings towards the vans. I end up sitting in between Wes and Shayne, Just my luck.

The Cabins were almost 4 hours away and pretty much the whole road trip both boys competed for my attention, Wes getting protective whenever Shayne made a flirty remark or made me laugh. By the time we finally got to the Cabins I was exhausted even though I was just sitting in a van, we all get out to go to our rooms which was one room a pair and it looked like my luck was changing as Ian read out that Wes and I were sharing a room.