Chapter 9

I get home and I'm still surprised as what had happened, I didn't want to give the impression of trying to make Ally mad but then again I was happy that Shayne saw how rude she could be.

I look down at my phone which was grabbed out of my hands an hour before and place it on my bed grabbing my pyjamas out of the draw. I decide to have a shower getting the makeup off and wash my hair.

After I have my shower and get dressed I jump into bed and decide to go on my phone and see a message from Shayne, 'I'm sorry about Ally she was annoyed by what the fans had to say'. Of course I got why she did it I would be mad if people said my boyfriend would look better with another girl and that's exactly how I responded to Shayne.

'I knew you'd understand' He responds and I smile closing my phone that's enough drama for tonight, I turn the lights off and lie down closing my eyes. I had my eyes closed for like 20 seconds when I hear my phone go off and see the room light up.

I grab it and see a message from Shayne again 'Do you wanna grab lunch tomorrow?'. Why was Shayne asking me to lunch, if this day could get any weirder. 'Of course we can go after work' I reply and go back to falling asleep.

I wake up to my alarm and look at the time '8:45', "Shit" I mutter as I realise I'm late for work. I jump up grabbing a pair of jeans and a striped long sleeved shirt. I get my wallet and bag and run out of my apartment, times like these I wish I had a car.

I look up the bus timetable and see that the next bus Is in an hour, I look around to find a taxi zone and ignore the voice in the back of my head telling me to run.

After 10 minutes I decide to go with the idea and start running in the direction of the building, if I ran fast enough I could get there in 13 minutes so that's what I did. I ignored the stinging in my chest, I don't think I've ran since high school in sport.

I finally make it to the building deciding to take a break and wait for the elevator, it opens and I walk in and turn around to see Shayne walking through the doors. I put my hands in the elevator doors making them open again and Shayne runs into it.

"Hey" he says waving to me as he pushes the level button, "Why are you late?"  I ask him curious. "I could ask the same thing" He laughs ignoring my question and my curiosity grows.

We get off at the same level and I sprint into the office, "I'm sorry I'm late" I say getting to my desk and turning on the computer. I see Shayne walk past our office door and watch as people's gazes turn from him to me, "Did Shayne just get here too" David asks me this looked so bad already.

"Um yeah" I admit sitting down in my chair "Did you two come together?" Mari asks and I quickly reply "No" and she laughs "Why are you late anyway?" Mari continues "Slept in, had a long night" I say and everyone giggles "I was out at dinner on the second date" I say realising what I had just said.

I face palm and put my headphones on to catch up on the editing.

I take off my headphones as I realise I'm hungry and it's probably time to get lunch when I hear someone say my name from the door, a few other turned their head as I did and I see Shayne standing there. "Are we still on for lunch?" He asks and I sink a little deeper in my chair.

"Yeah, I'm ready whenever you are" I tell him and I see Mari staring at me, I grab my things as Shayne said we could go now and I walk out the door with him.

He decides to drive to a Mexican place to get lunch and we sit down as the we order the food. "So what did you wanna talk about?" I ask him he looks up and looks as if he's thinking "Just wanted to apologise for yesterday" He says and I smile.

"You had me scared, I thought you'd tell me something like you were leaving smosh to become an astronaut or something like that" I laugh and he smiles back at me, "I wish, I'd look hot in a space suit" He says winking and we laugh.

"You're really funny you know that" He confesses sipping on the water that the waiter had got for us. I blush and mumble a thanks, "You should be in the videos more" he admits "I'm more of a behind the camera girl" I say and he pouts.

"Why?" He asks "I don't know I guess I just feel like people are going to hate on me" I say shrugging and look around when was our food going to come out. "That's stupid" He says and I look at him to see if he was joking.

"You're beautiful, there's nothing to hate" He continues and my heart stops, Did I hear him right? Wait was I still asleep, I was so shocked I didn't respond. "That sounded creepy" Shayne says and I laugh "No, sorry" and he smiles and the waiter comes out with our food, finally.

This whole week had been weird so Shayne saying I was beautiful wasn't that much of a surprise, but something that was a surprise still was Ally who was walking over to our table. She sits next to Shayne and looks over to me and starts to make out with him.

I just ate my burrito and waited for them to stop sucking each other's face off, they finally pull away and Ally looks back over to me "Hey" She says in the nicest voice, I didn't know she could be nice.

"I'm sorry about what I did last night" She apologises and Shayne puts his arm around her, "Is this some sort of ambush" I say causing Shayne to laugh but Ally stayed quiet rolling her eyes at my comment.

"It's fine I understand" I confess and she smiles once again, "I want to make up for it" She says putting her purse on the table "you don't have to" I say I mean she really didn't have to I just wanted her to leave already.

"Come shopping with me tomorrow?" She asks me and I try and think of an excuse and before I know what my mouths doing I say "Of course" and I'm shocked why did I just agree to go shopping with Ally.