Epilogue

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been 4 months since Smosh winter games and since Shayne and I had officially started dating, well not official to the fans which leads me onto our next Smosh video, finally letting everyone know about us.

The past few months have been nothing but amazing, Shayne and I flirting on camera to stir up the fans, to us trying not to get caught while going on dates.

Shayne and I sat on my lounge planning on how we should tell the fans, we obviously were going to make it as special and as comedic as we could. "We have to have a montage of us in videos already uploaded to Smosh" I say, and he chuckles "That's cringe though" he jokes, and I pout "Okay okay, montage it is" he says and I giggle.

We spend most of the night just writing down our ideas and when we would film, that was until around 9pm I start to feel exhausted and basically crawl to bed ignoring the fact that I hadn't had my nightly shower, "Someone's turned into an old grandma" He says and I laugh "No way you know I usually stay up so late, I don't know why I'm so tired" I say and he turns off the kitchen light.

"Come on get some rest then, I'll turn the light off before I have a shower" he says, and I blow him a kiss, pretty much passing out as soon as he leaves the bedroom. I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes and immediately running to the bathroom as I feel the food from last night rise up my throat.

I vomit my guts up feeling my head start to pound as I hear Shayne walk into the bathroom, holding my hair for me. "Are you okay?" he asks as I stop and lie on the ground "I think I have food poisoning" I admit, and he looks confused asking "from what food?" and I shrug "We had Chinese last night" I admit and he frowns "I'm not sick though" he says and I vomit again.

Shayne lifts me into bed and grabs some water and placing a sandwich on my bedside table which he insists 'is only there if I get hungry'. He also convinces me to stay home from work and that we can film our video another day after the countless times I repeat that I don't feel sick anymore.

We finally agree that if I feel up to it I can just go to work late which is what I end up doing, I don't know what had gotten into me lately, but I was so jittery at home and felt like my thoughts were all over the place.

I catch a cab to work and head upstairs to see Shayne "How are you feeling?" he asks as he notices me come in "Yeah I feel a lot better I just have a lot of like anxiety I don't know" I admit and he rubs my arm to comfort me "You could be nervous for the announcement" he questions and I agree, that was most likely it or that I had a stomach bug.

"Well speaking of the announcement, if you're up for it we can start filming that now" he says, and I nod my head, spending a few hours filming and editing the video with Wes and Shayne's help.

Shayne leaves Wes and I alone to edit while he films more skits that he's in for the main channel, as soon as Shayne leaves the room Wes pauses the video and looks at me concerned "What's wrong? You're scaring me" I say, and he sighs before saying "Shayne told us about how you were sick this morning" he says, and I giggle what was he on about now.

"Yeah and?" I say confused "Well what If you're you know" he says, and I look at him puzzled "I'm what?" I ask, and he stutters before whispering "Pregnant" and I gasp, there's no way I'm pregnant, like that thought didn't even cross my mind.

"No that's impossible" I say, and he shrugs "If you think so then, I mean you could just be sick and if you are then please don't infect me" he jokes, and I can't find it in me to laugh as I'm now stressed over if I could have a mini Shayne in me or not.

"Don't worry Y/N, it's probably just a coincidence, I mean it's not like your periods late or anything?" he laughs and I don't speak "Oh god it is" he back tracks himself, "I mean it's only by two days" I say and he groans "That's like the universal sign of I'm 100% pregnant" he says and my heart starts to race and before I know it Wes and I are at the closest grocery store buying a pregnancy test.

We sneak back into the office, meanwhile I'm trying not to die of a heart attack, convincing myself I'm just sick. I head into one of the toilets while Wes waits outside keeping occupied as he watches himself in the mirrors, dancing.

I leave the stall and Wes jumps immediately asking "Well are you pregnant?" and I put the test upside down on one of the sinks "We have to wait 2 minutes" I say my voice shaking. After the longest 2 minutes of my life I refuse to look at it, begging for Wes to check and tell me, I could tell by his face when he finally turned it over.

"Can I be the god father?" Wes asks as my stomach drops.