Chapter 12

I wake up pushing myself up and failing as a rush of pain goes over my head and I groan opening my eyes to see I'm in someone's bed, I push myself out through the pain and try and walk out of the room without falling to the ground.

As soon as I go to open the door, it busts open and nearly hits me once I see Keith walk in a sigh of relief and go back into the bed closing my eyes. He laughs at me "Shut up you're being too loud" I yell at him putting my hand up to my head.

"Here you go" he passes me a drink and I start gulping at it nearly spitting it out as I get the taste I look down and see a green smoothie in my hands "yuck what is this" I say in disgust and he laughs at me once again.

"A bit of kale, carrot, spinach-" he goes on and I interrupt him "Gross" and I lie back down on the bed trying to block the sun out. He comes and sits on the bed next to me and he doesn't talk for a while.

"What is it?" I ask him concerned but not concerned enough to open my eyes, "Do you remember anything from last night?" He asks and I try and remember. I thought about how angry I was at Ally and then that's when I remember the kiss I had with Shayne and that was it I guess I started drinking after that.

I groan in embarrassment and grab a cushion pushing it into my face, "it wasnt that embarrassing" Keith says and I open my eyes looking at him concerned how did he know? "How did you know about that?" I ask and he looks confused.

"You were practically attached to my face all last night until you vomited al over the floor and I thought it'd be best if you came here" he said and I didn't remember any of that happening and that made me groan even louder, I was screwed.

"That's not what you were thinking about?" Keith asks being the concerned one "no" I whisper and he jumps up a little waiting for me to explain and that's when it just came out "I kissed Shayne?" I said and it came out more like a question he gasps.

"How, why, what?" He asks me and I elaborate "well Shayne kissed me" I say and he smiles "That means it's working" he giggles like a little kid. "I was just so pissed at Ally" I say to myself out loud.

"What did she do this time?" He rolls his eyes, "Wes and I saw her being flirty with some guy at a cafe yesterday" I admit and he gasps again "No way" he mocks a teen girl voice and I laugh groaning when it results in my head literally exploding well that's what it felt like.

"I'll leave you alone to get some rest, and drink that it'll help" he says as he walks out of the room and I get up closing the blinds and taking a sip of the drink gagging on it, I lie back down on the bed and close my eyes falling back asleep.

I wake up and look at the time 3:27 pm, shit I didn't even think about work. I get up and feel a little better leaving the room to see Keith in his kitchen, "Morning" he jokes and I laugh sarcastically at him.

"Eggs?" He asks and I feel saliva come up my throat and my stomach turn as I run into his hall searching for his bathroom luckily it was close to the kitchen and as soon as I got to the toilet I feel the sick leave my stomach.

I sit down at the toilet for what feels like 20 minutes making sure I didn't get sick again and walk up to the sink washing the makeup from my face and then deciding to go back into Keith's room to wear one of his longer shirts.

I get changed out of the uncomfortable dress and put a long grey jumper on that went down to my thighs, I hear Keith put the television on and walk out to see what he was doing.

I stop walking when I see Shayne and Noah in the lounge room apparently he hadn't put the tv on, they all stop talking when Shayne notices me " I didn't know you'd be here?" He exclaims and Noah says 'hi' as I walk out from the hallway awkwardly.

"Me neither!" I reply sharply to Shayne's remark and shoot a glare at Keith, I looked like a mess. "She's hungover ignore her" Keith speaks and I cross my arms over my chest getting angry as Keith was embarrassing me.

"That's why you weren't at work today?" Noah asks and I nod at him, "yeah Keith called in sick for you" he continues and I look over at Keith who just shrugs at me I walk away from them and sit on the couch actually turning on the tv.

I'm watching for a few minutes while listening into the conversation when I remember, no one has fed my fish. "Theodore!" I yell, everyone looks over to me as I'm running into the bedroom once again grabbing my dress, bag and trying to look for my phone.

"Looking for this?" I hear Shayne say from the door way causing me to turn as he picks up my phone that was slightly under one of Keith's pants, "Thanks" I say going to grab the phone off him.

"Nope" he says pulling my phone away from my hand and I look up at him confused, "not until you tell me who Theodore is" he tells me and I roll my eyes at him "My 3 year old who is at home alone as we speak" I joke, "holy shit, really?" He says surprised "I didn't know" he continues to speak.

"He's my fish" I say grabbing my phone out of his hands, "so basically just as bad" I exaggerate and he laughs "how are you going to get there, your boyfriend is still intoxicated and you don't drive" he explains and I stand there confused for a moment.

"I'll walk" I tell him and he laughs at me once again, "I'll drive you" he says and walks off so I follow him, he explains to Keith and Noah how I have to leave and he'll drop me off anyway as he had to leave soon.

"Bye" I say to Keith and Noah giving Keith a peck before turning around to leave "I'll give your shirt back tomorrow" I tell Keith walking out the door "you can keep it" he says as Shayne shuts the door.

We get into his car, which means to say looked the exact same as the other time he dropped me off "so where are you heading?" Shayne asks as he starts the car.

"Same place as last time" I giggled which caused him to laugh with me, we stay there for about 4 minutes in complete silence as I looked out the window "so did you enjoy the party last night?" He asked breaking the silence, "yeah I had fun well what I remember of it" I admit and he laughs.

"What do you remember?" Shayne asks me and I gulp trying to think of something, "You spilling drink on my dress" I tell him and he laughs at me "oh yeah sorry about that" he apologises and I laugh nervously at him.

"Anything else?" He asks once again and I start to get nervous fidgeting with a piece of thread on the jumper, "nothing after that" I lie. I mean what if he didn't remember I'm not just going to be like oh yeah I also remember you kinda kissing me.

I look up at him and he's staring at me smiling, he looks like he's about to speak when he turns his head back to the road and stops the car. "You're stop" he explains and I sigh "oh yeah thanks" I mumble and get out shutting the door and walking up to the apartment looking back and at Shayne and he's driving off.