Chapter 14

I look at Shayne confused as he ends the video and joining by saying goodbye to the fans.

I get up as soon as we finish and go back to my desk scrolling through Instagram and waiting for the others to finish filming the newest episode of Maricraft.

I like and reply back to some fan comments on my recent photo and smile at how kind they were, I decide to leave getting bored to see what the Smosh squad were up to.

I get in to see them chilling as they all were pretty much finished for the day "Hey Y/N!" Olivia exclaims as I walk in "hey" I manage to get out as she pulls me into a hug.

"The video was so funny" she compliments and I agree "I know right, the fans will love it" we talk for a while until she decides she should start going and I say my goodbyes and sit down on the lounge as everyone had left the room.

I sit there grabbing a pillow off the ground and playing around with it as I hear someone walk in I look up to see Shayne who had stopped in his tracks as soon as he had saw me, "I didn't know you would be in here" he says and goes to turn around.

"What's wrong" I ask as I begin to panic why did he hate me all of a sudden, did I do something wrong. "What do you Mean" he acts dumb turning to face me as he moves a little closer to me.

"You know exactly what" I tell him getting fed up and he sits down sighing and then putting his head in his hands, "Are you okay?" I ask him getting concerned at the change of mood.

"Yes" he lies and I can tell but he looks up "No" he says and I get confused "That's the problem I'm so confused" he says and I start to rub his back trying to comfort him. My hands start to tingle by the touch of our skin so I take it off and drop it onto my lap.

"What are you confused about?" I ask him trying to calm him down, he looks up at me and looks like he wants to speak but he can't "Shayne" I say worried and he sighs "my mind has been muddled up since the kiss" he admits and I gasp feeling my cheeks heat up.

He looks back up to me and opens his mouth "you remember?" He says and I'm unable to speak I mean he remembered it that meant he wanted to kiss me I start to hear my heart beat and was surprised that he couldn't, I nod at his question.

"Why did you kiss me?" I whisper as he looks at me nervously, "I don't know maybe it was the alcohol" he admits and I feel my heart hurt, I actually thought that Shayne liked me for a minute.

"Oh" I mumble out and he immediately puts his hands on mine "Maybe I like you?" He says as a question and I know he can feel my heart beat as his hands moved from my hands to my thigh.

"I like Ally as well" he admits and I frown, "so what does that mean" I say getting upset and jealous once again. Shayne finally liked me but he had a girlfriend. "You have a boyfriend" he remembers and it reminds me that I do to.

He takes his hands off from me and my body starts to miss the feeling of him which could be the reason why I found myself stopping his hand from reaching back to his body.

He looks at our hands together and back up to my face when suddenly I'm pulled forward towards him and he has his lips on mine again. This time it was more rough and it was as if I wasn't able to breathe until his lips were on mine.

We pull back and both don't say anything, I look at his face reading his expression I could see he was confused. I knew how much he liked Ally maybe he even loved her but it still didn't get me over the whole cheating thing.

He should know about Ally and that boy, maybe he'll break up with her and then we can be together. There was one thing in the way... Keith.

I go to tell him when I find myself unable to. I didn't want to upset him especially when he was so vulnerable, before I'm able to even open my mouth to say one word he leaves the room.

No word, no sound, nothing he left like that leaving me confused on a lounge in a prop room.

I sit there for a while trying to think of what had just happened, why couldn't I just tell him what I saw Ally doing I mean it was the only reason why kissing him was a good thing to do.

I convince myself to go back into the room as I was gone a while and sit down next to Wes not saying anything, still shocked by what had just happened.

He passes me a water bottle and I just smile at him putting on my headphones and seeing I had to edit the video Shayne and I had just filmed, I start to edit and feel sick to my stomach as I see how we were so meant for each other, maybe I was just being selfish.

I distract myself by grabbing out my phone and going on snapchat, replying to people with selfies of Wes and I when I decide to look at some stories and I see that Ally had added one.

I contemplate whether to open it but I become curious and open to see her and the Boy from before my heart stops and I start to freak out how could she upload a photo with them together, what was she trying to do?

That was before I read the caption "So happy that my cousin was able to come to Cali"