Chapter 18

I slam the door making my way to my bed room as I try to not cry, i nearly did a few times on the bus ride home. I had messaged Wes about the situation well not in detail just 'S.O.S' which was a thing we would send each other only in desperate times.

The whole time until me getting home he hadn't even read the message and I started becoming frustrated, I just needed someone to rant to.

I drop all my stuff on the ground and make my way to my bed getting In immediately and putting my phone on the side table as I stare up at the roof feeling my eyes get heavy and feel warm water drip down my cheeks.

I turn to lie on my side getting comfortable and feel my eyes start to shut as I image all the scenarios that would of happened if I didn't tell Shayne.

*Ping* I hear as I wake up realising I had fallen asleep, I sit up rubbing my now crusty eyes and wipe away the sticky tears that were left. I grab my phone and check the message seeing a few notifications but luckily a reply from Wes as I check the time I had only been asleep for about 50 minutes.

'How bad out of 10?' Wes replied with and I laugh at his reaction and type back '12/10 it's bad' and a few moments later to see the three dots come up and wait seeing 'I'll bring the ice cream' come up.

'Don't it's late' I write and look at the time it says 5:08 pm and I laugh realising it's literally the afternoon. Wes reads the message and then doesn't reply, I sigh and put the phone back down going out into the lounge room and going on Netflix to find a movie.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door causing me to jump and scream a little, I get up pulling the blanket around me too cold to let it go. I open the door to a smiley Wes and no ice cream. "You forgot the ice cream?" I say frowning and he laughs at me "Hello to you too" he says barging in and then placing a Ben and jerry's chocolate fudge brownie on my bench.

I run up taking two spoons out and dragging Wes and the ice cream to the couch to continue watching, we pull out a few of the spare blankets and snuggle in getting warm.

He doesn't bring it up because he knows eventually I will and that's exactly what I do, turning the volume of the television down I turn to Wes he sighs and frowns a little.

"I told Shayne about the plan" I confess and he looks up at me concerned "Why would you do that?" He asked and I shrug "I wanted to tell him the truth and I just got caught up in the moment" I say and start heating up from remembering what had happened before.

"In the moment?" Wes repeats and I nod pushing the blankets off me "what did you do Y/N?" Wes continues and I try to get the words out but feel awkward trying to explain "you two didn't" he asks and I look at him confused.

"Oh god no!" I yell out understanding what he meant, "we might've if I didn't say anything" I admit as he puts down the ice cream and then looking back at me wide eyed.

"Well he can't hate you that much" he says and I sigh looking at him "He left me in the middle of the road" I get out and stray to feel my eyes sting as a tear drops down my cheek, as soon as Wes notices he pulls me into a hug playing with my hair.

"Why don't you have a relaxing bath and I'll make some food" he suggests and I look up at him smiling, "that sounds amazing" I say and I'm off going into my room as Wes sets off into the kitchen looking around my cupboards.

I hear him turn the volume of the tv up as I shut the door and pick out my co chest pyjamas and then heading towards the bathroom, I run the warm bath and get in trying to forget everything.

I get out of the bathroom drying my hair in the towel and grabbing my phone, walking out to see Wes has put lights around my bedroom and dragged the tv on my draws in front of my bed.

I gasp and hear "Wait until you see this" coming from the kitchen so I go out seeing Wes must've gone out to his car and grabbed some snacks as he's turned my kitchen into a buffet.

I hug Wes and quickly turn towards the chocolate cake on the counter, after around 40 minutes of eating and watching television we decide it's probably best that we go to sleep as Wes insists he stays the night to just make sure I'm alright.

After I finally agree and realise it's too late for him to be leaving anyway I grab out the spare blankets and pillows putting them on the couch for him to sleep on, I go to the fire place and turn it on as I feel goosebumps on my arms.

"Y/N!" I hear Wes yell as I walk out of the room towards my own, I turn around seeing the back of his neck "What?, do you need another pillow?" I question him and start to feel concerned as he doesn't say anything but motions me over with his hands.

"What is it?" I ask again and he just passes me his phone, I gasp as I look at the screen nearly dropping the phone unable to comprehend what was going on.

"How did they get this?" I ask and he shrugs I can see he's nearly as shocked as I am "We're so stupid" I yell out shaking my head, "no you're not, he might be but you're not" he says and I try to smile at him.

He tries to grab his phone out of my hand but I step back alarmed and looking back down at the phone reading the caption 'Is Y/N not as innocent as we all thought' someone with the name @SmoshNews has posted.

I scroll down feeling my stomach drop as I see photos of Keith and I at the restaurant and then ones of Shayne and I, I especially feel sick from the ones of us getting into his car. What was I going to do now?