Chapter 1

I sat down next to Wes to continue editing the Smosh videos, I was the new editor and I've been here for about three weeks now. Being so new I still needed help from Wes sometimes so he was basically my best friend especially when we stayed after work helping each other edit.

Wes gets up scaring me so I jump a little and he laughs at my reaction.

"I've finished editing for tonight, do you need a lift home or anything?" He asks as he turns the computer off

"No, I still have a bit more until I finish and I'll just catch a bus back to my apartment" I quickly say not wanting to keep Wes from getting home.

"Well I think Shayne is still here anyway" Wes says smirking at me.

The cons of working with your best friend is that they know exactly when you like someone.

"Why would I care?" I say getting really defensive and starting to blush even at the sound of his name.

"Whatever you say, I'll see you tomorrow" Wes hollered as he left the room.

It took me another 15 minutes to finish editing the video and it was getting pretty late anyway, so I decided I'd better get home. I packed up all my stuff and left the room turning off the lights and locking the door when I heard someone behind me.

I quickly turned around when I saw a blonde haired guy behind me scaring me and causing a high pitched shriek to exit my mouth.

"People have got to stop scaring me" I say out loud, realising it was Shayne.

"I'm not that scary looking am I?" Shayne confessed.

"The opposite really" I say getting confident all of a sudden, but I literally sucked talking to any person.

"What are you still doing here anyway?" He asked smiling

I started to feel my cheeks heat up by his smile I wish I could explain just how good he looked tonight, well anytime really.

"I just finished editing some videos, what about you?" I said.

"I was just practicing the lines for tomorrow's videos and I lost track of time I guess" Shayne confessed chuckling a little.

"I'm sorry I wish we could talk but my bus is leaving in like 8 minutes" I told him and I meant it I rarely had a conversation with Shayne I usually get so nervous and say something stupid.

"Don't worry I can take you home" he says getting his keys out of his pocket.

I really hated getting in people's way, but something told me to just go with him.

"Really?, Thank you" I say grinning.

Once we get to my Apartment I get out and thank him once again.

"I hope I didn't bother you or anything by making you drive all the way here" I told him getting out of the car.

"Y/N you'd never bother me, anyway I really liked driving you home" he confesses making my stomach do flips.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" I ask him trying to not smile like a maniac.

"Of course" he says driving off.

I get into my apartment and I'm greeted kinda by my pet fish Theodore, I smile to myself as I feed Him.

"Theo, guess who just drove me home?" I stupidly asked my fish

Obviously Theodore didn't say anything back, he just continued to eat his food.

I go to my fridge opening it and seeing nothing to eat, as I continue to speak to myself.

"Shayne freakin Topp!" I exclaim jumping up and down.

I turn my kitchen lights off and go into my bedroom taking my jacket off and chucking it on the ground somewhere, I'll clean it later I always thought. I chuck on my pyjamas and lie on my bed checking social media.

When I get a notification that Shayne had posted a photo on Instagram.

I instantly regret it as I see a photo of Shayne and some girl I've never seen before. My blood begins to boil, I'm a really jealous person but I really shouldn't be jealous I'm not even dating Shayne.

And for all I know that could be his cousin or maybe his long lost aunt, wait she's too young okay definitely his cousin... I hope.

A/N - ahh I hope you liked the first chapter, I'm usually too awkward to post fanfic cause I literally suck at writing but I really enjoy it and what's the point In not sharing it, right?. Well I'm really excited to share this story, as I personally love Shayne so much and yes I have a fish and his name is Theodore and I accidentally talk to him Way too often, Thanks for reading and have good day.