Chapter 10

I spit out my toothpaste and look up grabbing my phone it was 8:07 am and I was getting ready to go out shopping with Ally, I rinse out my mouth and put on some music.

I sync my phone up to my Bluetooth speakers and leave my bathroom getting dressed into a strapless plaid dress and black thigh high socks. I grab my purse and start packing my essentials, going out into my kitchen opening the fridge.

To my surprise I have nothing in there and realise I got so involved in the whole jealousy thing that I forgot to go grocery shopping. I quickly feed Theodore and put on my boots and a black jumper.

I run to the closest grocery store which was about 5 minutes away and look around for food, I grab some fruit and vegetables, getting some microwaved meals. I look around for cereal and pancake batter and once I finally spot it I reach up to grab frootloops and fail not being able to grab them.

I jump up and try and knock one off when I hit one causing 3 others to fall off the shelf and make a Big Bang, I quickly pick them up and throw one in my trolley and I look up realising how was I supposed to get them back up there.

I dodge the embarrassment of trying to get them back up there and put them on the shelf I could reach when I hear "Do you need help" someone laughs behind me and I turn to see Keith.

"What are you doing here?" I ask ignoring his question and he comes up grabbing g the boxes putting them on the top shelf, "Getting food" He smirks laughing again.

"You look nice" he compliments me and I look down forgetting I was pretty dressed up, "Oh yeah I'm going shopping with Ally today" I admit and he turns to me confused.

"But you hate her" He tells me, "I don't hate her, we just had a bad introduction" I reassure him well I think I was trying to reassure myself.

'Hmmn' he hums and I can see he knows I'm lying, "Come on she can't be that bad" I say smiling and poking at his side. "She nearly smashed your phone" He informs me "I did kinda provoke it" I say and he laughs at me.

"Okay have fun on your date" He laughs harder and pulls me into a hug and then looks down kissing me, "What was that for?" I question him and he moves a little and points behind me.

I turn my head and see two teenage girls and a boy, they were whispering and it was obvious they were looking at us they must of been fans so I waved at them and they started laughing.

One girl makes her way over, "Sorry about them" She says pointing back to the boy and girl and she makes small talk with us explaining that she's a fan and she was out shopping with her sister and cousin.

We got a photo and she turns around "You two are so cute" she compliments and I thank her before she's off, "Well anyway I'm going home before I starve" I turn around to Keith and admit and we say our goodbyes and I pay for the food leaving.

I get home and decide some frootloops will have to do before I was late it was already 9:16 and I had to be there at around 10, I finish my breakfast and grab my purse again looking in the mirror and applying a nude pink lipstick.

I text Shayne as I didn't have Ally's number and ask him if she's still on for shopping, when I get a reply saying that she's leaving I decide it's time for myself to leave.

I get out and wait for the bus, I get on and sit there waiting until I got to the shopping centre. After about 15 minutes or so I get there and text Shayne once again 'Do you know if Ally's already here' and I sit down on a seat and wait again.

I hear my phone go off 'she should be there in about 2 minutes P.S you should really get her number' he replies to me and I smile at his comment and realise that's a good idea.

I look at the front door and see her walk in so I get up and she notices me smiling and hugging me, so far it's good but then again she hasn't even said anything.

"I'm so happy you could make it" She admits and she seems genuine, "Me too this is going to be so much fun" I say and i wasn't so sure if I was lying.

We walk into Cotton on and look at a few cute tee-shirts "Ohh that is so cute" I say as Ally takes out a white shirt with a rose on the right side "It's so you" She says and I smile at her and feel a little more relieved about today.

We look around some more making comments and complimenting each other, i decide to buy the shirt and Ally gets a pair of ripped denim jeans.

We were walking around looking for a good shop to go in when she stops "we're going" Ally says as she points at Victoria's Secret and I see they have a sale on, before I can agree I'm being pulled into the shop.

We look at a few of the bras when "This is awkward isn't it?" She questions an of course it's awkward but I lie "No" she looks over and frowns at me, "I know you're lying" She laughs at me and I nod "It is sorry" and I join in on the laughing.

"Could you just help me with one thing" She asks me and I look at her confused "yeah with what?" I say and she smiles "Pick out something for Shayne" She admits and I start to blush and then feel my stomach drop and instantly feel jealous.

"Sure" I mutter and she looks over at me and analyses me, "What's wrong?" She asks me and I smile and say nothing but she doesn't budge so I lie again "I don't know what to buy that's all" I say and she giggles at me "that's why I'm here" She says and puts away the bras she was holding.

"Okay so first we got to make this not awkward" She continues and I agree, "Secondly what are you going for cute or sexy? Or?" She asks and I freeze. "I'm not sure" I awkwardly say and she smiles again at me, "what about you help me first and then we'll come back to you" She confesses and I instantly say "that's a good idea" the last thing I wanted to do was to go lingerie shopping for my fake boyfriend.

Ally grabs a few things from the shelves and comes back to me she holds up a  Tiffany blue lace bra and says 'option 1' then proceeds to hold up a black high neck bra that's laced up the middle and says 'option 2' then grabs a peach coloured bra lace straps and a heart jewel in the middle 'option 3'.

She looks up to me and back to bra number 3 "actually I think this would look so good on you" She admits and I smile at her, it was a pretty bra but I definitely was not in the mood "Come on this is definitely the one" She continues and I give in "I like the colour" I say and she shoves it in my hands.

"Now back to me" She snaps and laughs and I laugh at her, "I think option 1 is too basic" I confess and she looks over at the bra doing a thinking face "So number 2 then" she asks looking back at me "depends if you're going for cute or sexy" I say and she giggles "Sexy" and I feel my stomach drop again.

She made my blood boil actually Shayne did why did he have to like her but not me, couldn't he see I fall for him harder every day I mean it seems that everyone in the office knew I liked him except him.

"Then definitely option 2" I try to smile at her and she puts the other one away, "thank you so much" She says pulling me into a hug "We have to do this again" She says without letting go "Yes we do" I agree with her and I meant it I Had a great time.

Well until she started talking about Shayne, that's when I realised I couldn't go on with the plan she was so nice and I was ruining probably a perfect relationship just because I wanted Shayne.

"He's going to love it as a birthday gift" She says as we leave the store "Birthday?" I ask and she looks back "Yeah its next Thursday" she confesses "Oh yeah I nearly forgot" I lie I didn't even know his birthday.

"You're coming to the party right?" Ally asks and stops when I don't answer "Well I wasn't invited" i admit and she gasps "you're so coming as my new best friend" She admits and I smile at her as she hugs me again and is off saying bye and leaving the shops.