I sighed and sat on the couch turning the tv looking to see what I wanted to watch. "Damn nothings on." I said deciding to just watch spongebob.

"Quit that cussing you ain't to old for a whooping." my ma said.

"Sorry ma."

"Mhm I'm going to work and I have an extended shift so I wont be back until tomorrow. I left you some money on the table." she said putting her nurse coat on.

"Aww ok. Thanks, Love you."

"Love you too. Be good !" she said walking out of the house.

I sighed. Its Saturday and I have nothing to do but watch spongebob. I turned the tv on MTV music station and decided to clean up. I don't know why but when I get bored I always get this need to clean. Weird I know. I cleaned my room first then my bathroom. Next was my moms bathroom since she cleaned her room already. I went to the kitchen and wiped down, swept, and mopped real good. Last was the living room since the dining rooms always cleaned. I was finally done. The last thing I had to do was dust the fire place. As I was dusting around the top of the fire place my song came on and I started twerking my ass off.

"booty me down..

take it to the ground ..

bring it back now...."

I felt hands grab my waist I turned around so fast kicking the person nearly jumping out my skin falling onto whom ever this was. When I finally got a look it was Tray.

"What the fuck Tra'Varis." I said getting off him brushing myself off. He was laughing so hard clenching his stomach.

"That shit ain't funny, with yo stupid ass." I was mad. Who just walks in somebodies house unannounced.

"Ok, I'm sorry." he said still laughing. I put my hands over my face fake crying. Yea I can make myself cry. This will show him not to fuck with me. "Ice.." I didn't reply. "Iysis." still nothing. "Ugh... I'm sorry it was a joke." No jokes on you.

Tray's (Pov)

Damn I done made her cry. I called her name and she's ignoring me.  She got up wiping her face off. I followed her. She went to her room and slammed the door right in a nigga face. I heard a click so she must have locked the door. "Iysis open the door." No reply. Damn this girl stubborn as hell. "Iysis Bella fuckin Stone , Open the door." I raised my voice a little bit. I heard the door click again but it didn't open. I turned the knob opening the door, and a whole ass of water hit me in my face. "What the fu-" I heard her laughing.

"Omg you sh-should've seen your f-face, shit was p-priceless." She said laughing.

"Ok you got me back. Now come give me a hug." She shook her head backing away.

"Just one hug." I said.

She seen me coming closer and took off running to her bed. When I got to her she jumped off the bed shook me and ran out of the room with me hot on her trail. We ran all over the house until I finally got her hugging her tight.

"Ewww bestfriend, get off me." I let her go and looked at the mess we made. "Get a mop nigga your about to help me re-clean this shit up." she said.

I changed my clothes & put them in the dryer and helped her clean up the water trails. Damn got a nigga working and shit.

When we were done. We just sat around chilling like normal. I really wanna talk about last night but I don't wanna make shit weird between us. This my bestfriend we talking about. I think Im just gonna wait. Both of our phones went off at the same time signaling a text.

"PARTY @ 8 TONIGHT @ NICKS HOUSE !!! EVERYBODY GONE BE THERE. TELL EVERYBODY." we both read aloud.

I looked at her. "You down?"

"Yea." I looked down at my watch. Damn its 5:30. I have to go home and get dressed and shit.

"Ok I'll be back to get you about 7:40." I said as we both stood up. She licked her lips. "Ok." Damn I really wanted to kiss her. I decided against it hugging her and walking out the door.  I got in my car heading straight to my condo.

When I got home I went straight to my room and took a shower. I got dressed in a white Last Kings shirt, dark jeans, and my all white forces. I put on my gold chain and watch and matching LK hat. When I looked at the time it was only 6:45. I ate me a little snack and text my boys to see if they was coming through.

GroupChat: Dre & Chris

Yall sliding through nicks party tonight ?

Dre: Hell yea I heard everybody and they mama gone be there !!

Chris: Yea man, Shit gone be wild.

I replied and laughed at these niggas talking about the hoes that's gone be there and who can get the most. These niggas stupid as hell but they my niggas though.

I put my phone in my pocket after I was done fooling with them niggas. I got up, grabbed my keys & my gun, put it on safety and on my waist and headed out locking up. Ain't no nigga gone catch me slipping. When I pulled up to Iysis house she came out looking fine as hell. She had on some ripped white skinny's that hugged her ass so well, a black crop shirt or whatever girls call it with bold silver letters that read boss across her chest, the Oreos, and some hippy shades.

"Damn besties you look sexy as fuck." She blushed. "Thank you, you look good too." She said getting shy on a nigga. What was that about.  Anyways I drove off headed towards Nick's crib. I'm ready to get turnt!