Then again knowing how the brothers were about their guests (cough* Blood bags *cough) things were easier said than done.

---

"Ahhh!~" I pat my full stomach and licked my slightly bloody fingers. "That was some good meat."

Yup, after finding one of those shady butlers I ordered them to make me some steak with a little bit of the blood left behind to give it flavor. Let's just say I'm very satisfied.

I reluctantly got up from my place at the dinning table and waddled towards the stairs. I think I ate to much! Halp!!

Once I conquered the stairs I hurried off to my room to change into a decent but comfy outfit.

Afterwards I stuffed my iPod into my inside coat pocket and quickly raced down the stairs

Afterwards I stuffed my iPod into my inside coat pocket and quickly raced down the stairs. Before I could even open the door a voice stopped me. Damn....I was so close too.

"And where do you think you're going?"

I cursed just about every bad word in my mind and turned around plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Oh just visiting our new neighbors about a mile down the road. So no worries, bye!"

I quickly reached for the door knob once more but was pulled back into Reiji's chest.

"Ugh, what now?"

Reiji grunted and narrowed his eyes.

"You aren't allowed to leave the premises, unless you want to end up dead."

I scoffed and pushed away from him. I'd love to see them try.

"You aren't my father, nor are you my boyfriend so I suggest you shut your trap. I can do what I want, when I want without your say in it. So excuse me, I'll be leaving now." I grabbed the door knob and whipped the door open.

"I'll be back later, well maybe..." With that I closed the door and made my way to the forest where no one could see me teleport.

---

• Third person POV •

Reiji gritted his teeth in utter frustration. The girl seemed to bring out the worst in him and he didn't like it, not one bit. 

Letting out a heavy sigh Reiji turned and began to make his way towards his room, but was stopped once he made it past the stairs.

"Where did she go Reiji?"

If the girl wasn't enough the lord surely didn't take notice and decided to add his dead-beat brother to the mix.

"According to 'Little Miss Mysterious' she's going to visit the new neighbors we have a mile up the road. At this point I could care less where she goes or if she even comes back. One less annoying presence to deal with."

Reiji all but growled out his last sentence, but held back and kept up his calm and cool façade.

"Shut up..."

Shu leaned against the railing on the grand stair case and glared at his little brother. He typically didn't get irritated with his well mannered brother, but do to certain feelings he grew to have for the girl. He couldn't just lye around and have his brother thinking she was better off lost or possibly dead, he just wouldn't.

Reiji snapped his head towards his brother in anger and slight shock, "What was that?"

Shu pulled his earbuds out of his ears and stared straight at his brother to emphasize his seriousness.

"I said shut up. You don't know her, so you haven't the right to hope she dies or gets lost. So shut your god damn mouth for once."

To say Reiji was surprised would be an understatement, he was astounded. Here he was getting reprimanded by his dead-beat older brother. That and he said more than a few words willingly. Now he was curious, who was this girl? What was she hiding? How does she know their father?

'Tch, damn it...' Reiji couldn't help but clutch his notebook and grit his teeth.

"Fine..."

Shu didn't care what his brother was feeling nor thinking at the moment so he continued speaking.

"Reiji get the others, we are going to meet the neighbors too. If Yumiko is going we are going as well. Father would be quite angry if he found out we left her to go out by herself at night."

Shu put his earbuds back in and sat down on the couch near the door. He was going to have to wait until his brother did what he asked of him.

Reiji did what Shu asked of him not for Shu, but out of self curiosity for the mystery that surrounded Yumiko. He was going to find out everything she was hiding, no matter what he had to do to find out.

---

"Alright let's go."

Shu stood up with his earbuds out of his ears and his eyes open.

The brothers didn't say anything, neither did Yui who stood in the back worried about Yumiko.

The brother's could only think the same thing Reiji thought about earlier.

'Just who is Yumiko to get Shu —of all people, serious?'

Maybe it wasn't as long as I thought, but I did my best. I'm just trying to introduce Yumi's friends which will be the next chapter! Also I'm really sorry for the wait, I got sick which sucks BTW, because everyone at my school is getting sick. Anyways, thanks!!

Sort of UNEDITED!