I faced the five people who had been laughing at me the whole time. "You guys suck," I commented, trying to be angry.

"Don't try to be angry, love. We all know you're Canadian," said Tom, acting all innocent. I could feel my cheeks turning red because he called me 'love'. Ugh, British boys.

I sighed in frustration and crossed my arms, "You and your cute little British accent. Thinking you're all 'posh,' Holland. Just because I'm Canadian doesn't mean that I can't be mean!"

He laughed, "You're cute when you're mad. We'll see how you feel in a few hours, Costanza."

I shook my head and began laughing, "It's not like you're any better trying to prove me wrong."

"Aww, it's the first time they meet and they're already flirting!" Laura teased.

"I know! Won't they be a cute couple! The fans are going to be so proud!" Jacob added.

I rolled my eyes, "I've literally been here for 5 freaking minutes! Why do I have to be picked on! First, you all plot against me to get kidnapped by Harrison, who may I add, is basically a complete stranger to me. And now, I'm getting teased for trying to be angry at evil spawn, Holland!" I groaned, only causing them all to laugh even more.

"I have an idea. Let's go to my house! Marvel and Sony gave me this house to basically live in while we're shooting. We can all just chill there for today since this one is all cranky," said Tom, looking at me. I actually really liked the idea of just relaxing for a little bit.

----------------------------------------------------

Within the next hour, we had nearly gotten to Tom's house. We were all in a car, which Tony was driving.

"Why is this house in the middle of the woods?" Laura asked cautiously. I too, wondered whether or not we were going in the right direction.

"If you plan on kidnapping me, please do enlighten me now. I promise I won't retaliate," I said sarcastically.

"Trust me, I know where we're going," said Tony, who was focused on the road.

We passed several trees and I was actually beginning to get worried.

"I want to know where we are going and I don't think any of us-" Zendaya used a hand gesture indicating her, Laura, and I, "-trust you four. One of the four of you is an evil spawn. So that's a definite no. And the other three of you-well... enough said."

"It's true. I think I trust Harrison the most and he's the one who... you know. That's saying a lot," I added, giving wide eyes to the blonde male.

"Thanks, Zara! I already like her more than the lot of you!" said Harrison.

"Asshole, I've known you for like 10 years and you choose Costanza over me, your best mate. You really are a div," said Tom in an offended voice.

"How dramatic," said Jacob, causing the rest of us to laugh.

Laura agreed, "I know! Both of you," she pointed at Tom and me who both dropped our jaws.

"Hey! I thought you had my back!" I called back at her, with betrayal.

"Come on, Laura, we're Peter and Liz!" Tom complained dramatically, making a reference to their on-screen characters.

I scoffed, "See? This little moron is using your two characters in his defense! But I have your back!"

"That's true. I owe you one, sorry Zar. Tom's definitely the most dramatic," she said, causing all of us to laugh.

"Oh my fucking gosh, that's the fucking house that they gave you?" Zendaya had her jaw dropped. I looked in the direction that she seemed so in awe about.

"Bloody hell," I mumbled. The house was ginormous. It had probably two floors plus a finished basement. There were many windows so you could see the woods. I caught a glimpse of a pool which made me feel even more jealous of Tom. Marvel and Sony gave him this house?

"What are you now, British?" Tom teased.

"Shush, she's in awe," muttered Tony who did not seem that much amazed, same as Tom (probably because both of them have visited the house before).

"How many rooms are in there?" asked Laura still amazed.

"I think 4. But there are two couches. You guys can crash here tonight if you don't want to go to your hotel or apartment yet," Tom offered. It amazed me how casual and chill he sounded of this entire house. Maybe he had his moment when he first saw it.

"Definitely," Laura, Zendaya, and I all answered in unison.

"Come on, let's go to the pool," said Tony, trying to snap us all out of the awestruck moment.