🖤 T W O 🖤

🖤 Chapter Two: New Beginning 🖤

(( Mentions of sexual assault and gore ahead. Read with caution

I sighed as the loud ringing rung throughout the morning air as a new day began. Getting up, I grabbed my phone, flipping up the screen and opened the messaging app.

Me: Hey

Me: You up?

Mikado: Yeah, did you need something?

Me: Not really. But I'd like to know if you made up your mind.

Mikado: For what?

Me: For the trip. We're going to the place Masaomi lives, right? Ikebukuro?

Mikado: Oh yeah. Yeah, we are. I told my parents, they don't really want me to leave but they let me anyway.

Me: At least yours let you go.

Mikado: They won't let you go?

Me: No, It's not that. I just don't want them to hold onto me like I'm a baby. I bet if I mention you they'll be a little less tense.

Mikado: Yeah, maybe.

Me: Anyway, when were you thinking you wanted to leave?

Mikado: I dunno. Haven't thought that far.

Me: Ok, take your time. But make it within this year, yeah?

Mikado: I don't think I'll wait THAT long.

Me: I know, I know.

Mikado: It's been ages since I've seen you.

Me: It's only been a few years, Mikado

Mikado: I know! We used to hang out so much then. Now we're more than 2 towns away.

Me: 4 to be exact. At least it's not 5.

Mikado: I guess. But I wish you were still here.

Me: Yeah. Me too.

Mikado: Why did you move again?

Me: Mom got a job offer. It was good money and we needed it so we had to move.

Mikado: Oh yeah.

Me: Yep.

Mikado: Well I gotta get ready for school. Text ya later?

Me: Same. Yep. Text ya after school.

Mikado: Gottcha.

Me: Alrighty. Bye Mikado!

Mikado: Cya!

With a flick of my wrist, the phone screen flipped down and I tossed it on my bed. Walking over to my closet, I began getting changed into my uniform, soon brushing my hair and slipping it into a messy ponytail. I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on, grabbing my phone, keys, bag, and an apple to snack on, on the way to school.

Slinging my bag over my shoulder and walking to the front of the house, I opened the door and began walking to school. The morning air kissing my skin.

By the time I made it to school, The kids were already inside, which was good. I just wanted today to be a normal day. No drama. No fighting. No nothing. I want nothing but a normal school day today.

I walked inside, going to my first class and stepped inside right as they called my name;

"Orihara Inra?"

I held my hand up, walking to my seat in the back, "Here."

Murmurs sounded the classroom almost instantly. I frowned deeply, already knowing what they were whispering about. I sighed and sat down, looking out of the window.