🖤 T W E N T Y - O N E 🖤

🖤Chapter Twenty-one: The Cafe  🖤

 🖤 🖤 🖤

I woke up with a groan, turning off the alarm on my phone which was set for nine a.m. Today was the day Mikado, Masaomi, Anri, and I was going out to this cafe.

I yawned and stretched my hands above my head, standing up out of my bed to head to the bathroom. I scratched my head as I walked over, stepping inside the small room. I opened the shower curtain, turning on the water as I waited for it to heat up. I grabbed my hairbrush, beginning to brush my long hair, detangling it before I shower. 

I set down the bristled object and began to undress and step into the shower, the warm water hitting my tired body as I closed the shower curtains.

I sighed in relief, feeling the water wash away dirt from the day prior. I spent a while in there, washing my hair and body, rinsing, shutting off the water, and getting out. I wrapped my hair in a towel, using another to dry myself off. 

I finished up and walked out, the steam exiting the room as I walked back to my bedroom. I opened my dresser and pulled out some undergarments, getting dressed. I tossed my towel into the laundry basket near the hallway as I walked over to the closet, pulling out a white button-up shirt and a cream-colored sweater vest. A red skirt and a plain matching tie. I slipped on the shirt, buttoning it up, and began to tie my red tie, knotting it skillfully. I grabbed my skirt and stepped into it, pulling it above my waist, tucking in the white button-up. I slipped the vest over my head, adjusting it as I put it on.

I hummed to myself and walked over to my dresser again, pulling out a pair of high socks. They were white with a single red stripe around the top. I never wore them too much but decided they would look nice with my outfit. I slipped them on and walked out of my room to have breakfast for the day.

It wasn't anything spectacular; just some eggs and toast with a glass of orange juice. I finished my breakfast pretty quickly and went back to the bathroom to the sink where I turned on the water, picking up my toothbrush and toothpaste to brush my teeth.

I took my head-towel down and tossed it in the laundry basket, picking up the wide-tooth comb I had, and began combing my hair.

It was around ten in the morning and I was all dressed and ready to go; the only thing I had to put on was my shoes and grab my bag.

I walked back to my bedroom and sat on my bed, playing a few games on my phone before I got a text from Mikado.

'Hey. Are you ready? I was thinking we could leave a little bit early to walk around.'

I began typing out on my phone, sending my own message;

'Yep, I'm ready. I just have to put my shoes on.'

'Great! I'll be over in a minute,'

'Okay!'

I clicked off my phone and stood up from my bed, walking over to the door where I slipped on my simple white sneakers. I grabbed my light brown satchel bag and put my phone and wallet inside seeing as my outfit consisted of zero pockets. 

Soon enough, a knock sounded at my door and I walked over to open it. Sure enough, it was Mikado dressed in casual clothing- like normal. 

I smiled at him with a quirked brow, "Again with the jacket?" I chuckled, staring at the white and green track jacket he wore and his simple pair of jeans.