Chapter 96: Marineford

Start from the beginning

"Captain Buggy, d-don't tell me...."

"Don't tell me that you're opening it!"

All the prisoners started to bow behind Buggy like he was a messenger of God, revering him.

"IS IT TRUE, BUGGY?!" shouted in surprise Luffy, eyes bulged out of his sockets.

"NO, IT'S NOT! WHAT KIND OF ROLE PLAY IS THIS?!" barked Mr. 3.

"Seriously?..." you deadpanned, facepalming hard.

The ship passed through the Gates of Justice, and you were back on your journey to Marineford. There was over an hour left before Ace's execution, so you didn't have any time to loose.

"We made it through the gate but...what I'm concerned about is whether your father is here or not" spoke Ivankov.

"Your?" repeated Luffy, clueless about what the queer was speaking about.

"I don't think that Dragon would let them kill his own son..." whispered the purple haired man.

"Oh, my dad and Ace's are not the same. My dad is Dragon, but Ace's dad is Gold Roger" said the young boy casually while Ivankov stared at him with his mouth wide open. "He got a great father but he never met him. He'd get mad any time I'd mention it"

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!"

"Oh, I shouldn't have say that"

"YOU AND YOUR GRANDPA ARE COMPLETELY THE SAME" you snarled, slapping the back of Luffy's head.

Out of nowhere, the ship suddenly started to speed up. Luffy noted the change and Jimbei replied that he didn't do anything. Though, they didn't really complain. A little suspicious, you leaned against the edge and gazed down at the sea to find the source, and all you were seeing was the waves growing in sizes.

A dreadful feeling replaced your curiosity, and you slowly turned your head to face the back of the ship. You were praying with all your might that it wasn't what you were thinking it is. Unfortunately, fate decided to slap you in the face.

"....Guys......" you spoke quietly, and both Luffy and Jimbei shot a look at you. "I hope you know how to swim"

"Huh? What are you talking about? You do know that-" trailed your captain, turning around to face the same way as yours.

A shadow hovered the whole ship, and everyone looked over their shoulder to the reason of why they suddenly speed up. There was no doubt about it. It was a giant tsunami. It was so high that the tip was already towering the ship.