Chapter 93: Prison BREAK

Start from the beginning

"I wouldn't mind"

"Erk..."

"I wouldn't mind a reunion kiss from you, pretty lady" said another cocky voice, and you rolled your eyes.

"You do know you're about to get executed and you still find a way to humor your situation?" you told the prisoner held by two chains each wrist, familiar black hair messier than the last time you saw him back in Alabasta.

"Hey, if I'm going die I want at least to know I got kissed by the most beautiful woman my eyes laid on" replied on the same tone Ace.

"What an honor..." your voice hinted with sarcasm. "So? It isn't too cramped in here?"

"I had better...."

"Silvers (y/n). The Immortal" stated a blue fishman, who was also inside Ace's cell. "From the way they described you, I was waiting for some kind of demon..."

"BECAUSE SHE ISN'T ONE?!" yelled the prisoners who were too afraid of you.

"Hm?...." you hummed dangerously, and they were immediately silenced. "Anyway, who are you exactly? I thought they would send fishmen mostly in Level 4 or Level 3...Not that I wish them to be. Too damn hot in there"

"My name is Jinbe, Knight of the Sea"

"Oooh, we got another former Shichibukai besides Dildo over there"

"You are lucky that you're not in the same cell as mine, Miss Silvers...." Crocodile gritted his teeth in irritation, while you on the other hand was clearly amused to piss him off.

"If you are here...Does it mean...that Luffy is here too?" questioned Ace carefully, shadows hiding his eyes.

"Of course that dumb shit is here too. What? Do you really think I make ballads in possibly the worst place in the world?....No, Thriller Bark is. I said nothing" you shuddered, remembering unfortunately of the terrible events that happened in that place.

"That idiot...." chuckled Ace weakly. "Always reckless, even when we were children. However, since you are here, I guess something happened...right?"

"I....I'm not sure he is alright" you spoke honestly. "The last time I saw him, he was unconscious on the floor by the Warden's poison-"

"WHAT?!" shouted Ace, cutting you.

"Hm. He got caught by Magellan, huh?" said Crocodile, before scoffing with a small smirk. "It won't be long before he dies..."

At that sentence, Ace's state seems to grow weaker and angrier, his expression darkening. You whipped your head at Crocodile, sending him a nasty scowl: