Chapter 92: Magellan

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N)!!!!"

Now you were sure it was him. You recognized the straw hat around his neck and blue shirt. On the other hand, the guy next to him didn't ring you any bell. Luffy jumped on top of a cells, running on the roofs as he got closer to the blue gorilla.

"Gomu Gomu no...." he cried as he jumped from the roof, hovering you. "...Bazooka!!"

He slammed his palms on top of the blue gorilla's head, knocking it out in one shot. You yelled, startled while you fell on your ass. Luffy didn't stop running and swiped you in his arms bridal style, going as far as he could from the enemy. After making sure there was no prison staff close, your captain put you back on your feet.

"There you are, (y/n)! I was so worried!" grinned the ebony male, relieved that you were okay. "When I woke up with the others, you weren't there...Only Steven"

"Steven!" you said, watching as the doll jumped on top of Luffy's shoulder, waving. "What about the other idiots? Aren't they with you?"

While Luffy detached you from your binds, he explained to you how Buggy and Mr. 3 got separated from him, saying that they were going back to the surface. Instead, he was now accompanied by 'Bon-chan'. At that, the said male appeared out of nowhere, doing ballerina moves:

"Heya!! If it isn't the Scary Woman!!" said Bon-chan/Mr. 2. "It has been a long time since we saw each other, right?"

"You?!" you cried out in disbelief.

"Yeah! It seems that Bon-chan was held in Level 3! And you should thank him too, he is the one who was able to trace you!" spoke Luffy, chuckling.

"Really?...Well, I guess I should" you murmured, facing the dancing Okama. "Thank you"

"No problem! A friend of Straw-chan is also a friend of mine!"

"Er, yeah. Keep telling yourself that" you deadpanned. "So? Where are we going now?"