Chapter 90: Impel Down

Start from the beginning

"I realize that. However, my assistant will have to stay inside the prison....Let's say it's part of her training"

"Part of her training?" repeated the Vice Admiral, eyeing the Pirate Empress suspiciously, then at you. "And in what kind of training are you putting her through?..."

"This woman will become my bodyguard. It's only normal if she goes through the guards' training of Impel Down. Unless there's something you want to say, depending on your answer, there's a chance I will turn you into stone..." said Hancock darkly, and the man sweatdropped.

"Whatever. Though, she will be supervised carefully"

"Then, Big sister, please be careful" said Sandersonia.

"Make sure you come back alive, Big sister" added Marigold.

"We will pray for your safety, Snake Princess!" yelled in unison the Kuja pirates.

"We will be going, then. I leave the kingdom to you for the time being" said Hancock. "Come, assistant"

"Aye" you saluted.

The snakes lowered their head and you both descended to step on the Marine's ship.

"The wait was worth it. Now, it seems I'll be able to fulfill my mission. Still, considering how opposed you were to coming along earlier, you still made the right decision"

Suddenly, a loud growl came from Hancock's 'stomach' and she stopped short, blushing brightly in embarrassment. You nearly collided with her back at the sudden stop, staring at her weirdly until you realized it wasn't from her, but Luffy. The Vice Admiral let out a chortle:

"It seems that even the feared Pirate Empress is still human. Even your stomach growls in hunger"

"Do not be absurd!" she snapped. "An empress would not make such a disgusting-"

"Then what was that just now?"

"My empress doesn't have to respond to that filthy and undignified question!" you shouted firmly, grabbing the Vice Admiral's arm. "How dare you attribute those unfitted sounds to my Lady? You need punishment!"

"Wait-" the Marine started but was cut when you suddenly lifted him over your shoulder and slammed against the deck.

The Vice Admiral stood there for a moment on the floor, his breath caught in his throat by the sudden action. Pain flooded in his back and he let out a groan, his eyes blinking a couple of times. Hancock stared at you, mortified but you could see amusement also.