Chapter 46

Rosie's POV:

"Morning boys." I grumbled as I entered Harry's hotel room, where all of the boys were gathered.

"Morning Rosie." They sing-songed.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I asked, pouring myself a cup of coffee.

In the middle of pouring the coffee, the pot was suddenly smacked out of my hand and shattered and the floor. I did a double-take, looking at my now empty hand. When I looked up, Louis and Liam were standing in front of me.

"What was that for?!"

They cringed at my loudness, but then straightened up. "You cant have coffee." Liam scoffed.

I raised an eyebrow at him. Then I started to drink the coffee that was still in my cup. When I finished it,
Liam was glaring at me.

"I have to agree with Rose, that was slightly uncalled for." Niall called out from the couch as he watched everything.

Liam scoffed but turned and started to make breakfast.

My phone dinged in my pocket and I quickly pulled it out. I had a new message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown
Hello, Rosalia.

I looked at the text message, puzzled.

To: Unknown
Who is this?

I sent my reply and sat at the kitchen table waiting for either a reply or breakfast. Either worked for me. Right as Liam finished my pancakes, my phone dinged again.

From: Unknown
You'll find out soon enough, Darling.

After reading this message, I became annoyed. I want a straight answer. Also, they called me darling and I don't even know who I'm talking to. Not allowed.

To: Unknown
Excuse me? I want a straight answer. Tell me who you are. And if you dare call me Darling again, you will get it.

I angrily stabbed my pancakes with my fork and ate them. The boys all stared at me like I'm insane.

"You okay?" Zayn asked cautiously.

"Yeah, fantastic." I said sarcastically and gave him a smile, but he could probably tell it wasn't real. I was a bout halfway through my pancakes when my phone dinged.

From: Unknown
You don't tell me what to do. Let's get that straight. And you better watch what you say, you wouldn't want those poor boys to get hurt, would you?

To: Unknown
Don't threaten me again. Besides, you are probably just a little 10 year old fangirl. You aren't capable of harming five grown guys.

From: Unknown
Believe what you want. You will see soon. And remember, I'm watching you.

I chuckled at the message. This has to be some cliché or something. The unknown number always claims to be 'watching you' when they are really thousands of miles away.

To: Unknown
Why would I believe a lie like that?

From: Unknown
Maybe because I know you are halfway done eating your pancakes at the kitchen table. The One Direction boys are all gathered on the couch watching Extreme Cheapskates on TLC.

When I read the message my eyes widened and I dropped my glass of water. It shattered on the table, and then flowed onto my lap and I flew out of my chair. 

The boys rushed over. Zayn and Liam went to clean up the mess on the table while Harry, Louis, and Niall tried to ask me what happened. They shook my shoulders and tried yelling in my ears but I didn't even twitch. I just blankly stared at the wall in front of me.