Chapter 34

Rosie's POV:

Okay, so remember how I said this building was beaten up and looked like it was about to fall over? Well, the inside is a whole different story.

The main room, which is the room I am currently standing in, had to be large enough to easily fit over a thousand people inside. Then, when you looked up, there was a large chandelier in the middle of the ceiling entirely made of glass. Along the walls was a large balcony, that I guess is used for watching everyone on dance floor. The dance floor was quite large and centered in the middle of the floor. It was like you were dancing on a giant mirror. Over all the room was absolutely gorgeous, and I was thoroughly surprised.

"Happy Birthday, Rosie!" Shouted the large crowd of people. I was to busy admiring the room to even notice all of the people who were gathered in here. There was well over five-hundred people in here with me, and they all looked at me with smiling faces. I was personally creeped out though because when I looked around the room, all I saw were unfamiliar faces.

Right when I was ready to bolt, five boys burst through the crowd and came over to me.

"What is all of this?" I shouted above the music.

"It's your birthday party of course!" Liam laughed.

And now that I think about it, it's October 3rd. I completely forgot about my birthday.

Harry picked me up and spun me in a circle. "Happy birthday." He said to me when he pulled me in for a hug.

I smiled up at him before saying, "Thank you."

Liam started to lecture me and tell me not to be drinking since I'm underaged and all that but I started zoning out as my gaze went back to the crowd of people. Then, right on the corner, I saw a familiar face.

"Rosie? Are you even listening to-"

"ELEANOR!" I screamed. I practically knocked Liam over when I sprinted towards her. She turned around at the sound of my name and she grew ecstatic when she saw me running towards her.

"ROSIE!" She squealed as I almost tackled her with my hug.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"The girls and I flew in this morning. We wanted to be with you on your birthday!"

"Wait? Where are the other girls?" I said, feeling my smile grow. Then I felt a tap on my right shoulder, and another on on my left. I whipped around, and there stood the other two girls.

"DANI! PERRIE!" I squealed as I pulled them into a hug.

I have to say that I still don't like growing older but this is definately an awesome party.

I started growing hyper, just because I was so happy. I'm sorry, I just can't help it.

"So who are all these people?" I asks stage girls.

"Well pretty much everyone who is considered 'famous' is here. Then there is also Paul and the other security gaurds, and Lou, the boys' hairstylist is here as well."

"That means Cher and Ed are here!" I clapped.

After catching up with the girls, Dani dragged us into the middle of the dance floor. We all just started doing the stupidest dance moves we could think of. Yeah, I'll admit we probably looked really weird, but I was really enjoying it.

When the song ended, the boys went up performed a few songs which included: Up All Night, Live While We're Young, and Midnight Memories.

The girls and I clapped, and cheered, and danced and sang along to all of the songs. Once the boys finished Perrie, Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne appeared. I never saw Perrie leave. They also performed a few songs as well.