Chapter 24

Rosie's POV:

"Get up Rosie."

"Noooooo." I groaned.

"Get up! There are pancakes downstairs."

I shot up. "Im up!"

I looked and saw Liam sitting on the edge of my bed.

He stood up and said "get dressed." Before exiting my room.

I jumped out of my bed and went into my bathroom. I turned on my music and got in the shower.

Neon lights by demi lovato came on and i just started belting out the lyrics.

Baby, when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
We'll be burning up like neon lights

Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now
Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now
You're all I see in all these places
You're all I see in all these faces
So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time

Baby, when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
And we'll be burning up like neon lights

I ended it just as i finished my shower. I turned off the water and went into my room and threw on some clothes. Then i threw my wavy blonde hair into a messy bun. I walked down my spiral stairs and saw all the boys sitting in there, jaws dropped.

I sat down at the bar next to josh and harry. They all kept staring at me. Whats up with them?

"Uhhh hi?"

"You are a really good singer."

"Why didnt you tell us?"

"You have an amazing voice."

They all blurted out.

I felt my cheeks turn as red as a tomato and i lowered my head so they couldnt see my face.

"Love lift up your head and stop blushing. We are complimenting you. You should be proud not embarrassed." Harry said as he tilted up my head.

I smiled gratefully at all of them hoping that was enough. If you guys cant tell, im not very good with compliments.

"Alright so where are those pancakes?" I said with a straight face and they all burst out laughing.

Just as liam put 3 pancakes on my plate the doorbell rang.

"Ive got it!" Louis shouted as he charged to the door.

He opened it up and we could barely hear the conversation.

"Hello Louis. I need to come have a meeting with you and the boys. May I come in?" A manly voice asked.

"Oh um uh ah NO!" Louis shouted and slammed the door in the mans face. He ran back to the kitchen with a frantic look.

"Uncle Si is at the door!" He whisper shouted.

All the boys had frantic looks while me and Josh were both wearing very confused looks.

"Cmon then! We have to hide her!" Liam said.

Harry grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"What the heck is going on?!" I shouted at them. Four hands slapped over my mouth, i guess to keep me quiet.

"What do I do with her?" Harry asked.

"Put her in the pantry." Zayn said.

"Do not put her in the pantry! Her does not want to go in the pantry!" I shouted at them.

Harry opened the pantry door and tossed me in gently.

"Be quiet." He whispered and shut the door leaving me in the pitch black dark.

I started banging on the door. And shouting at them.

"Shame on you!"

"You shouldnt just throw people in closets!"

"Let me out!"

"Its dark in here and i dont like it!"

Suddenly the door flew open. I looked up and there stood all five boys, niall holding duct tape and rope. Uh oh.

Niall knelt down next to me. "Im sorry we have to do this but you wont be quiet so its the only choice we have." He said right as he slapped a peice of duct tape on my mouth.

Since they seemed rather serious I decided to cooperate and not bang on the door. I left the tape on my mouth because who knows, I'm dramatic and maybe I'll fly out of the door and pretend they kidnapped me.

The front door opened and the same man started talking again.

"Louis, why did you slam the door in my face?"

"Oh uhhhh because the house was messy and we wanted to tidy up a bit?" He said as a question.

I heard footsteps, so i assume that the man came inside. The boys shouted "uncle Si!" And then there was a thud.

"Nice to see you too boys. And josh. "

Now i snapped out of my daze and i need to focus. I decided I no longer enjoy the closet and would like to escape.

I went up to the door and put my ear to it, but when i pressed against it, the door flew open. Uh oh.

I landed completely flat on my face but when i looked up i saw seven people staring at me. I landed right next to a very tall, scary looking-oh hale no. This is Simon freaking Cowell.

I popped up from my spot on the floor and jumped into his arms. I started shoutig things at him but it just sounded like jibberish since the duct tape was still on my mouth.

He ripped it off and let me tell you: that really freaking hurts.

"Owwwwwww. But anyways. Those boys threw me in the pantry!" I said and pouted my lip while pointing at the boys who had guilty looks on their faces.

"Boys....care to explain?" The man said.

"Yes uncle si." They all bowed their heads in shame and went into the sitting room.

We all sat down on the couches and Louis started the story.

"Well, this is our friend Rosie. She was living all by herself in her parents home and she let us stay there when we were escaping fans. Her parents left her and she was being bullied at school. She is only 15 and so we couldnt just leave her there. So i adopted her and she now lives with us. It turns out that her and josh were actually childhood friends and yada yada yada. We put her in the closet because we still hadnt told you about her and we didnt want you to tell us we couldnt bring her on the tour. So we figured we could just hide her, which didnt work out so well."

"Wait i have a question. Who are you?" I asked and looked at the man.

"Im Simon Cowell. Im one of their managers." I knew he was Simon Cowell but I figured I should understand why exactly he was here.

I nodded and then sat on the couch silently. There was an awkward silence where no one said anything an no one moved.

"Well," i started. "I think you boys deserve a little bit of revenge for putting me in the closet." I then turned towards Simon. "Would you like to help me Simon?" I asked and smirked at Simon. He smirked back.

When i looked at the boys they all shot off the couch and spread out like wild animals.

"Lets get 'em." Me and Simon said simoultaneously.

~~~~~~~~~
Honestly, i have no idea what i am going to do. I have ideas for upcoming chapters but i dont have a plan or anything. Im just winging it lol. But i feel like i need a plan. So i guess either someone on here can help me plan it out or i might just have to stop this story. Im not sure.
Love you guys,
         ~maddie