Chapter 21

Rosie's Point of view:

"Shut-up Harreh you're gonna wake them up!"

"You shut-up Lou! You're gonna wake them!"

"Nu-uh."

"Yes-huh."

"If you two don't stop acting like pre-schoolers then you're both gonna wake them up!"

"Ha-ha! I got a picture!"

This is what I heard first thing in the morning. Do these boys not understand what sleep means?

"Oh my god! Harry! Louis! Put the buckets down!"

Buckets? What buckets?

Then all of a sudden I feel something cold all over me. I shoot up an my eyes dart open. I look down and I'm soaked. When I look to my left josh is wet just like me. I look back and see Harry and Louis standing there holin empty water buckets.

"Oh hale nah!" I scream and start chasing them around the house. I chase them aroun corners and through hallways but when I follow them into the kitchen they are no where in sight.

"Where are you hiding you little demons?!" I squeal. No reply. Of course not. Right as I was about to sit down on a stool I was ambushed from behind with water guns. Then Harry threw me over his shoulder and started walking towards the back door.

Right when he got to the door though he turned around and headed to me stairs. He walked up and tossed me into my room. I turned and gave him the "what the fudge!" Look and he smirked.

"We are going swimming. Go put on a bathing suit." He smirked agin an then left.

I walked into my closet and saw a door that said swimwear. I opened it and I'm not kidding when I say it was a large room with tons of swimsuits and bikinis. Oh my god.

The way my closet is, is when you open the first door you walk in and see one of those u-shaped couches facing a pedestal and runway. One entire wall is mirrors and on the other wall is multiple doors saying surrey things. One of those doors was swimwear. I decided on a blue and white striped bikini. It was simple but it looked cute and I needed a good tan.

I walk out and jump down my hatch. I get to the bottom of the stairs and see all 6 boys standing their gawkin at me. And let me just say they were all shirtless. Those abs...how are they all so in shape?! They've all got abs. I have one word. Dang.

Then I was snapped back into reality but saw that the boys were still gawking.

"Hey you creepy pedos. Stop staring."

They all stopped staring and we all went into the backyard.

The pool was amazing but I don't swim. Not my thing....

I walked over to one of the many lawn chairs and layed down. I set a timer on my phone for 30 minutes and then I turned on my music. I was about to put in my headphones when Harry came over to me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He questioned.

"Tanning. What's it look like?"

"You're coming swimming!" He said and threw me over his shoulder.

"Wait what?! Swimming?! No no no no."

"Yes yes yes." He smirked.

He then was standing on the side of the pool. And of course we are at the end that goes down 25 feet. Why does the pool have to go so deep?!

"Please don't do this Harry!" I begged.

"Harry you really shouldn't-" josh was cut of by Harry tossing me over his shoulder and into the pool.