Chapter 44

Rosie's POV:

"Rosie! Hurry up! We're waiting!" Louis shouted from the other side of the door.

Right now, I am in Niall and I's room trying to find a bathing suit. And actually, now it's my room. Since Austin got kicked out, Niall got to take his room. Now we each have our own rooms.

But the matter at hand, is that I must find a bathing suit. The boys are forcing me to go to the pool because they think they will be able to teach me to swim. Haha, I'd like to see them try.

The problem, is that I never brought any bathing suits with me when we came on tour. I only had one, and it was the one I wore during the boating incident. At the hospital they cut it of and disposed of it.

"Louis, I don't have any bathing suits!"

"Don't worry, we sent Harry down to get you one from the shop." He stated.

I smacked my palm against my forehead. "Why in the world would you send HARRY OF ALL PEOPLE to buy a bathing suit for a 16 year old girl?"

There was a moment of silence and I think they all realized their mistake. Before anything else was said, I heard the hotel room door open.

"I'm back!" Harry shouted. "Here Rose, open the door."

I peeked the door open a crack and grabbed the suit from him, then I shut it again. When I looked at the suit, I realized my theory was right.

Harry had bought me a tiny little string bikini. It was turquoise with white polka dots on it and black straps. It was also probably 3 sizes too small. Idiot.

"I'm going to kill you Harry!" I screamed and heard chuckling come from the boys.

I quickly threw on my suit and put on my white flip-flops. I then grabbed my  towel and left the room.

The boys stood gawking. "If any of you make a single comment about this then I will hit you with a brick." I tried to say in a polite tone as I left the hotel room and went towards the elevator. The boys got in and we went down to the lobby. A few twists and turns, and then we had arrived at the pool.

It was a normal sized pool, nothing fancy. There were tables lining the room and they all had umbrellas which made no sense since we were indoor. We had to do this indoor because it is only the middle of spring, so it's still kind of chilly.

The boys tossed their stuff on a table and immediately threw themselves into the pool. They started splashing around and thrashing crazily, while I still stood in the corner over by the table.

"C'mon Rosie, it's time for you to get in!" Zayn shouted as he noticed my hesitant attitude towards the water.

"I can't swim."

"The whole point of this was to teach you how to swim." Liam stated in a bored tone and I gave him a glare. The last three times I've tried to go near water, I nearly died. First time, someone tried to drown me. Second time, I almost accidentally drowned. The third time Kendall pushed-" and then I stopped my sentence, realizing what I had just started to say.

"Kendall pushed you in?!" Harry asked with anger and I slowly nodded. I saw his face grow tense and it looked like he was going to punch someone.

"We'll talk about that later. The point of this, is to teach you how to swim so you wont be in as much danger every time you are near water." Niall said.

I took a small step towards the pool, but I stopped again.

"Just start in the shallow end. It's only four feet so you can easily stand there  I walked over to the shallow end and stood at the stairs. I stepped down onto the first step and the water went to my ankles. Gripping the railing tightly, I took another step down. This time the water reached my knees. At that point, I stopped and I began to shake.

"Don't worry. There are five of us. Nothing is going to happen to you. Besides, we taught Zayn to swim. We can teach you." Harry said. I looked at Zayn and he smiled at me. It helped me a little and I grabbed Harry's hands as I stepped off the last step.

The water was now slightly below my chest. I kept hold on Harry's hands and he seemed perfectly fine with it.

"Okay, so first, let's see you float." Liam said.

"Huh?" I looked over at Liam.

"Float. On your back." He said and then proceeded to float. Everyone else did it as well, except for Harry since I was holding onto him.

"Liam, if I was able to float, I wouldn't have nearly drowned three times." I flatly stated and a few of the boys chuckled.

"Just try it. Harry can help you." He replied.

"Okay, lean back." Harry told me and I gave him a worried look.

"Don't worry okay? Just trust me." I slowly nodded at his words and leaned back. At first I was mentally panicking because I thought I had gone under, but when I opened my eyes, I was floating on the water. Harry slowly removed his hands from under me, and then I was floating all on my own. I got overly excited and ended up dunking myself. I once again panicked, then I realized I could just stand up.

When I stood up in the pool soaking wet, the boys started chuckling.

"Oh shut up and just tell me what I'm supposed to do next." I said crossing my arms.

---

We have been down in the pool for probably around four hours. My skin is all shriveled up and I feel like a crinkly old raisin.

The boys have successfully taught me how to swim. Yay! Party! Except now I'm completely beat and I feel like I could fall asleep any second.

We all decided to go back to my room and just have a lazy day for the rest of the day. It's about two right now so we have a few hours.

I took a shower to get the chlorine off my body and then I put on my yoga pants and a sweatshirt.

I hopped on the couch with the other boys and started to munch on some of the popcorn that Liam must have popped. I'm not allowed to even try and cook popcorn ever again.  Our movie started and I laid my head down on Harry's chest. He smiled down at me as I drifted off.

~~~~~~~~~~
Woo. You guys got over 60 votes since last time I updated.

Can we try and get to 800 votes and 75 comments? I believe that you guys can do it! But Im not going to hold you guys to it. Just try, that's all I ask (:

I also want to try and get 40 followers. I always follow back so if you are not following me, follow me cause I'll follow back!

Also, since I'm going to make a sequel, I need a cover. If any of you know how to make covers or if your know someone who makes them please tell me.

I have 3 more events that have to happen before this book can end. I'm going to guess it will be around five more chapters or so? But it could be more or less.

Shoutout and dedication go to Mollie_has_Style because she asked me if she could have the shout out. Ask and you shall receive.  Or leave a nice comment and you shall receive.