Chapter 19

Rose's point of view:

"Oh my god! Rosie! Where were you?"

"What happened?!"

"Where did you go?!"

"Why didnt you call?!"

"You scared us to death!" All the boys shouted at once.

"I was at the airport. I got lost. To the bathroom. I don't have a phone. And I'm sorry!" I answered all the questions at one time.

"Wait...Josh? What are you doing here?" Liam asked.

"We'll...it's a long story..." Me and josh said at the same time. We laughed and then hi-fived.

""We've got time." Liam said while crossing his arms.

We all moved over to the couches and sat down. I began the story starting from the moment I left the boys. I told them the story until the part when I found josh. Then he took over and finished the rest of the story. We told them how we knew eachother, how we found eachother, all of it.

"So that's the story. I would have called you guys or something but I don't have a phone. " I said looking down.

I was suddenly enveloped in a hug by 6 boys.

"Can't. Breathe." I huffed out. They released the hug and then smiled at me.

"Do you want to see your room Rosie?" Louis asked while smirking.

"Wait I already have a room? But we got here like an hour ago."

"We know people Rosie. It's not hard for one direction to find a person to decorate a room. "

"Oh. Well ok. Take me to my room!" I shouted and pouted towards a random door.

Louis walked over to me and moved my finger so it was pointing towards some spirally stairs. "That way love."

"Haha. Okey-dokey!" I yelle and ran to the stairs. I love spiral stairs. They are so cool!

Once I got to the top though, all that was there was a little hatch in the ceiling. I pushed up and I was completely amazed. My room was blue, white, and some greyish silver colored furniture peices. It was amazing.

One of the walls was replaced by a giant window and I had a perfect view of Big Ben and the London eye.

Straight across from that was my bed. It was a king sized bed with blue and white striped sheets and comforter. It had some shelves and stuff that went up and around the frame. Next to it was a clear, translucent desk that made an L shape in te corner of the wall. On another wall I had I blue chair that hung from the ceiling with a white plush seat to sit on and next to it was a blue sofa. They were both facing my 52' plasma screen TV. On the last wall there were two doors. I opened the first one and saw that it was the largest walk in closet I've ever seen. The other door was the bathroom. It had a seperate room for the toilet an the jacuzzi tub was raised up on a platform. The shower could probably fit at least 7 people in it and it had a clear door. I also ha three sinks next to eachother. I don't know why I need three sinks but you get what you get.

When I walked out of the bathroom all the boys were standing in my room. The boys were smirking while me and josh both had astounded looks on our face.

I probably sat there for a good five minutes or so until I finally said something.

"Oh my god! I love this room! It fits me so well! And it's not all girly like my last one was! Thank you so much!" I ran at them and gave them all a hug.

When I got to josh he still had that amazed look on his face. So I slapped him. He immediately grabbed his cheek and looked at me.

"Uh...oww!" He said.

"Sorry but you were kind of in a funny transe." I started to giggle at the end and all the other boys were already laughing full on. Then Josh just started pouting and he stuck out has bottom lip.

I pushed his lip back in and said "you're eighteen now. You're not allowed to pout anymore." The other boys started laughing while josh frowned at me. I smiled at him and said "I love you Joshie!" He immediately smiled and then hugged me.

"Oh wait! We have a few house warmin gifts for you Rosie!" Niall exclaimed and started jumping and clapping. Louis pulled out his hand from his back and he had a laptop with a now on it. Liam pulled out his hand and had a shiny new iPhone. And lastly Harry pulle out his hand and had a docking station for my iPhone so I can play my music!

"Oh my god guys! Thank you so much!" I hugged them all again. Louis took the laptop and put it on my desk. Harry plugged the doling station into an outlet and Liam have me the phone.

"We already programmed our phone numbers in there. You might need to get Josh's number if you want it though." Liam smiled.

"I will get it later. Thanks LiLi."

I have them all a big smile and then started pushing them to the hatch in the floor. "Now get out of my room you doughnuts."

"Doughnuts?" Josh questioned.

"Yes! Now out!" I pushed them down the hatch and then I shut it and locked it.

I spent the next hour putting a bunch of music on my phone. I plugged it into the charger and started to play music. Don't stop believing by journey came on first. I started. dancing around and singing.

When that son ended titanium by David guetta came on. That's when Zayn shouted and said "dinner!"

"I will be down in a minute!" I shouted back. I continued singing the song until it was over. I even hit the high notes.

I walked over to my phone and turned off the music that was playing.

I walked over to my hatch and unlocked it and opened it. That's when I saw the 6 boys who had their ears pressed up against the hatch.

"Well someone has been very naughty haven't they?" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What did you think? Let me know! Love you guys!

~maddie