Chapter 85: Amazon Lily

Start from the beginning

"Ah, there it is..."

"RAYLEIGH! RAYLEIGH! RAYLEIGH!" you repeated over and over, making sharp turns as you avoided the sandworm's razor teeth.

"Sandworms are sensible to vibrations, (y/n)! Stop moving!" yelled your old man, and you whipped your head to him.

"STOP MOVING?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME YOU OLD FUCK?!" you snarled.

"AS IF I WOULD RISK THE LIFE OF A CUTE GIRL LIKE YOU!"

"JUST SHUT UP"

You set one foot on the ground and swung your arm backward, before launching it straight in the sandworm's jaw.

"YOU PISS ME OFF!!!" you cried, sending the monster to oblivion.

Rayleigh sweatdropped as you panted, smoke coming out of your ears. The old man tented to take a step forward, but earned a punch behind the head. He facepalmed on the ground, huge bumps covering the top.

"YOU FUCKING MORON! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE SEARCHING FOR A SANDWORM" you barked, shaking a fist at the man.

"S-Sorry, ma'am...." came the muffled reply of your father.

"DAMN REALM OF HELL YOU ARE"

Night finally settled down in the desert, and both you and your old man made a small camp at the oasis. You munched over the fishes Rayleigh caught from the small basin, and the male let out a laugh at the sight. You stopped eating, glaring at him bitterly.

"I'm still mad at you" you growled, and Rayleigh scoffed under his breath.

"When aren't you?"

"I wouldn't if you stopped being an idiot" you said childishly, and Rayleigh's lips formed a thin line, staring at you unamusingly. "So...What is our next destination? An island filled with Sea Kings?"

"Well, isn't that what we did when we crossed the Calm Belt?"

"You're right...Maybe a spring island could be awesome..." you mumbled. "I want to rest a little, so if you excuse me"