Chapter 84: Separation

Start from the beginning

"Hungry Ghosts Realm: Kodama! Jingo Jungle!"

The wooden doll transformed in his true form, letting out a snarl and created trees with piled vines. The old man clicked his tongue at the sight, tilting his head in wonder:

"My, everyone of those rookies has monstrous powers~"

"Steven, block all his attacks!" you ordered the monster tree.

You continued to run back to Grove #13, several light projectiles almost grazing you and exploding all around you. Suddenly, the admiral appeared in front of you and you dodged his kick by bending down. Unfortunately, his used this moment with your guard down to grab your scarf and tug it hard.

With a small cry, you fell backward on your side. It became harder to breath when the admiral tightened the scarf around your neck, your hands grabbing the edge of it.

"Silvers (y/n), the Immortal...Finally we meet...~" drawled slowly the admiral. "Your attitude certainly match what Fleet Admiral told me...~"

"S-S-Steven!" you gasped. "Kodama: Jungle's Law!"

The monster tree teleported himself in front of the admiral, snatching his hand away from the scarf. With his claws, Steven stabbed the male who merely looked down at the 'wound'. You took this time to stand back on your feet, jumping away from the admiral with the monster tree. The wooden doll reverted back to normal, and hide inside the pockets of your jacket.

"You piss me off..." you growled, summoning your naginata and pointed the weapon at him. "I have no time for this. Bring it on!"

"As you wish~"

Your breath caught in your throat when an unknown feeling exploded in your chest, and it quickly turned into pain. A hand passed through your shoulder, and red line of blood escaped your mouth, leaking down on your chin and collarbone.

You felt your body being propelled in the air, and you went through several groves before you landed on your back, the grass smeared with your blood and forming a trail behind you with all they way you rolled.

"(y/n).......?" a weak voice spoke, but you could barely hear it.

Your eyes dropped, your blurred sight stopping on three dark figures at your right. One of them advanced quickly in your direction, dropping next to you: