Chapter 84: Separation

Start from the beginning

"Like hell she is!" snapped the old man, and everyone sweatdropped as he walked away. "I swear, if a man ever land his eyes on her, I will give them a free pass to his grave!!"

"Or woman" Shakky winked to Nami and Robin, who blushed lightly.

"Women don't bother me...She can have as much women as she wants..."

You walked absently through the Groves, your mind still plaguing over what Rayleigh told your comrades about. Memories that were long buried resurfaced with simple words from your old man. Still, you didn't forgive him in abandoning you on Rogueport. If he couldn't take care of yourself, then he shouldn't have brought you out of Shakyasimha. He put people in danger by leaving you there.

In fact, he brought more danger in the world by answering the rumors of the legend, and confirming the World Government's worst nightmares. You couldn't live a peaceful life out of that island. You couldn't live a normal life like the others.

Explosions and screams resonated all around you, pulling you out of your reverie. Pirates were running pass you, looking like they saw the Devil himself. Blinking, among the destruction and buildings on fire, you saw a man walking toward you. He was wearing an admiral outfit, all yellow.

"Young lady over there...~" stated the man in a slow manner. "Didn't you happen to see Sentomaru, a subordinate of mine? I can't find him anywhere~"

"Sorry, old man. Don't know a guy by that name" you answered, sweat running down your temples.

"Hm? Maybe then you know a woman by the name of Silvers (y/n)?~" grinned the admiral with that weird face of his.

"Nope. Don't know her either..."

"Oh? And what's your name then?~"

"I go by the nickname of 'It's-None-Of-Your-Business'..." you drawled, turning to walk away.

"How insolent...~"

The admiral lifted his leg and the limb shone a bright yellow light. Before you could even turn around to see what was happening, something fast passed you and the building who stood a few feet away exploded. You froze on the spot, face paling at the amount of strength used in this attack and the size of the explosion.

"....Maybe you should start to run~" cooed the admiral, and you didn't need to be told twice.

You pulled out from the pocket of your jacket Steven, throwing him in the air as you yelled: