Chapter 12: The Wookie Hunt

Comincia dall'inizio

"Get out of there, come on!" Jinx yelled.

"But the prisoners, they'll die." Ahsoka replied.

"Hit the release button, hurry!" Jinx cried.

Ahsoka clicked a button to open the trap doors on the button of the ship, releasing the prisoners. Then Ahsoka, Darrel, and the younglings jumped off the ship and landed on the island. The ship crashed in front of them.

"Well, I guess we won't be escaping on that ship." O-Mer said.

"We'll find another way." Ahsoka said.

Just then the Padawans heard a growl coming from the rubble.

"What was that?" Jinx asked.

"A survivor!" Ahsoka said.

The Padawans ran to see where the growling was coming from.

"It could be one of the prisoners they were droping off." Ahsoka said.

"Stay alert." Darrel replied.

They prisoner stepped out of the shadows. It was a Wookie!

"What is that?" O-Mer asked.

"It's a Wookie." Ahsoka replied.

Later back at the hideout, the Padawans brought the Wookie with them.

"Your name is Chewbacca?" Ahsoka asked.

Chewbacca growls affirmative.

"Chewbacca, does anyone even knows you were taken?" O-Mer asked.

Chewbacca growled negative, and informed the Padawans that his homeworld Kashyyyk has close to Wasshah.

"No, but he says his homeworld is very close." Ahsoka said.

"That's great, but it might as well be Coruscant as far as i'm concerned. We've got no ship."
Jinx said.

Chewbacca replied in his native language, Ahsoka translated.

"He thinks he can contact his homeworld if we find a way to transmit a signal." Ahsoka said.

"Right, and how would we do that? Send smoke signals? We don't exactly have a transmitter lying around if you haven't noticed." Jinx replied.

Chewbacca growled an idea to transmit the signal.

"Chewbacca says he can build a transmitter from the wreckage on the beach." Ahsoka said.

"Well, we can't just sit here."
O-Mer said.

"Fine. We'll do it the Wookiee way." Jinx replied.

"Alright then, let's do this tonight." Darrel suggested.

"Agreed!" Ahsoka replied.

"If we're lucky, we could get back to Coruscant by tomorrow." O-Mer said.

"Indeed." Jinx replied.

Under the cover of night, the Jedi and Chewbacca sneaked back to the ship, a Trandoshan patrol went by with their hover pod.

"Chewbacca and I will go out to inspect the crash site. You three stay here, and signal us if you see anything." Ahsoka said.

Darrel, Jinx, and O-Mer nodded in agreement. As Ahsoka and Chewbecca went inside the wreckage of the ship, the Trandoshan partol returned, dropping off a Trandoshan sport hunter, named Smug.