chapter 14-the meet and greet

Start from the beginning

I nod and we walk in together.My eyes scan the menu.

"What do you want babe?"Justin says quietly in my ear.

"um..I'm not really starving so i might just get a small fries.."I shrug,leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You sure?I don't want you to go hungry.."He frowns in disaproval.

"I'm sure babe.."I nod.

"Fine"He agrees and orders our food.The person at the register was an old woman so she probably didn't recognize us.

Finally we get our food and walk home.As we walk in,we are greeted by yelling from all the boys as they are playing video games.

"OH MY GOD DID YOU BRING US ANY?!"Fredo shouts causing Ryan and Chaz to stare at us intently.

"No..Actually."I shurg pulling out my fries.

"Can I have some?"ryan runs up to me,holding his hands out.

"No,piss off."I say running away behind Justin who is getting out his burger and fries.

"Hey justin...Bro..You know you're my best friend.."Ryan walks over to Justin.

"Forget it."Justin says walking away and sitting on the kitchen table.I run over to him and sit next to him before Ryan tries to convince me to.

"they really are pathetic.."I shake my head and chuckle,putting a salty fry in my mouth.

"Yep.."Justin agrees with his mouth full of burger,causing me to laugh.

"What?"he says confused.

"Your mouth is full of food dude.."I shake my head.

"Guess what?"he said

(a/n no im not going to get him to say "i dont recall" haha)

"What?"i giggle,finsihing off my small fries.

"I don't care"He says taking a bite and chewing with his mouth open right in my face.

"EWWWWW!"I scream and run away into the kitchen,putting my fries in the bin.

"What?You dont like it when i do it?"He runs after me,repeating his disgusting actions.

"no no no no!"I scream as he traps me in the kitchen.He swallows his food and wipes his mouth.

"You love me though"He says jokingly.I laugh and pull him close to me,my lips hovering over his.

"So much that i'll..."I whisper in his ear.I feel his breathing patterns become uneasy and his heart starts racing.

"y-you'll what??"He chokes out.

"i'll tease the fuck out of you"I shrug before walking away.I hear him sigh frustratedly and follow me towards the the couch.He sits next to me,running a hand through his hair.

"Guys,lets watch a movie,video games is getting boring.."Ryan suggests.We all nod in agreement and he puts on a movie.

"What movie is this?"I ask as creepy music starts playing.

"final destination 5"Ryan says mischieveously.

"seriously?another scary movie?"I sigh shaking my head.

"Yep.."he said popping the 'p'.

"its ok,im here.."Justin whispers,wrapping an arm around me.

I roll my eyes and laugh,leaning my head on his chest.

***

"That was so disgusting oh my fucking god"I shudder as we all walk into bed.

"it was awesome!"Fredo laughs,getting into bed.