10 Years Later

~ A slight nsfw warning ~
Phil:
"Hey." I call out to the apartment as I close the door behind me.
"Heyyy, I'm in here." I hear Dan say in response from the kitchen. I walk down the hall, trying to take off my tie but I seem to only tighten it, but a smile spreads across my face as I walk in the kitchen to see Dan. He's wearing his hair straightened with a short sleeved black (barista) shirt and pink boxers. I walk up to him and loop my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder.
"What are you mixing?" I ask. He turns his head towards me from mixing the liquid in his cup and says, "coffee".
"Hmm." I hum in response as he sets a hand under my chin and kisses me. We pull away and smile at each other. He gives me one last peck on the lips before he turns back to his coffee and gives it one last stir as I snuggle closer into him.
"How was work?" Dan asks me, as he turns around to face me.
"It was cool, the restaurant wasn't as busy today surprisingly." I say as I try to loosen my tie but fail, again.
"Maybe because it's a Sunday or something." Dan sets his cup down and undoes my tie as he says so. I smile down at him as he does so and laugh when he leaves it loosely draped across my neck.
"What?" Dan asks as he smiles up at me, and lays a hand on my shoulder.
"It just reminded me of when we got married, and I couldn't get my tie off after the fact when we were...alone." I smirk down at Dan as we both blush lightly "I remember how beautiful you looked that day with your pink tie and curly locks". Dan moves his hand up to my cheek and smiles up at me as I say this.
"Ya I remember you washed the blue out of your hair a week before that and how surprisingly different you looked, but still so beautiful." I glance up at my black fringe and then smile down at Dan.
"So, how was the coffee shop?"
"The opposite of the restaurant," Dan laughs as he picks his coffee up with both hands and takes a big sip "it was like rush hour was every hour. Then I spilled whipped cream all over my favorite pants, so I just took them off when I got home and put them in the wash."
I look Dan up and down as he says this and I smile as I lightly place my hands on his hips. "That stinks; good thing you look so good in those boxers though." I smile down at him as he blushes and does the same. "Do you want to go get some new ones right now, we might have some time." I say as I bring my wrist up to look down at my watch. Then I feel Dan begin to play with my collar, and his hands begin to hover over the top button on my white shirt.
"Actually," he says, drawing out the y, and not moving his eyes from his hands at the top of my shirt "I was thinking we could have some...fun?" Dan raises an eyebrow as he looks up at me with those innocent eyes that don't have any sort of innocent intention in them. I feel my face flush before I nod enthusiastically and then delve down so our lips collide. Our kisses are full of hunger and passion. I grip Dan's hips as I feel him against me. Dan's hands grasp onto both sides of my tie to pull our mouths closer and I inhale sharply with surprise and let it out in a low moan. He then feverishly begins to start unbuttoning my shirt.
Dan:
I feel Phil moan into my mouth and I know I need to feel his chest; I need to feel him, so I run my hands down his shirt and find the buttons.
One unbuttoned
Two unbuttoned
Three unbuttoned
Phil:
Six left
Five left
Four left
I can't take it any more, so I break our lips apart, my pants taking full notice of Dan's high pitched moan as I do so; I rip off my shirt and throw it on the floor. Dan's eyes go a bit wide so I take this moment to bend down a bit, slide my hands under his thighs and hoist him up onto the counter. Dan responds immediately by locking his legs around my waist and rolling his body against mine so I can feel how tight he is under his boxers, just like me. Dan holds his arms up as I take his shirt off and throw it to the side. I take one long look up and down Dan's chest before I start to kiss his neck. I start by delicately kissing up and down his neck, as we both roll our bodies to meet each other. Then I begin picking random places to press open mouthed kisses and bite down lightly. Dan's fingers slip down my back and under my pants to grab me as he moans my name out to the apartment. I grip Dan's hips again and find myself dipping my fingers up and down the elastic waist band of his boxers. I can feel his chest against mine every time he takes in a sharp breath. My lips make their way back up to Dan's and we begin bobbing our heads in sync with each other. I slip my tongue into Dan's mouth and I can feel him moan, low and long. Dan says something in between our lips.
"What?" I say, pulling away as Dan begins to glide his hands up and down my chest.
"Bedroom." He says breathlessly, as he begins to kiss my collar bone and slide his hands down to the front of my tight dress pants.
Dan:
I can feel Phil chuckle as I begin to kiss his lower neck and undo his pants button. Phil grips me under my thighs again and carries me to the bedroom, as we go through the door I push Phil's pants down and I live for when I hear him moan because of it; because of my hands. "God Phil," I say as he sets me down on the bed but keeps us close together "you look great in a white button up and dress pants but you look even better out of them." I smile up at him as he smiles down at me. He begins to lean down and I shutter as his lips brush up against my ear
"Thanks Howelter"
-------------------------------------------------------
Not last chapter but almost!