Get Ready Daniel James Howell

Phil:
It was about nine in the morning when Dan's mom came into the room.
"There are my two favorite boys!" She exclaimed loudly as Dan raised his resting head from my shoulder. We both stood up our fingers untwining from each other's as she hugged us separately.
"Here Dan, I brought you some clothes from your closet. I hope they are your style I couldn't find anything else." Ms.Howell handed Dan a moderately big shoulder bag.
"Okay, I'm going to go change. I'll be back in a few minutes." Dan spoke as he bent down to embrace his mother tightly then me. He had to kind of stretch up on his toes and I leaned down and hugged him tightly. I buried my head into his shoulder kissing it lightly before we let go of each other. He smiled his beautiful smile up at me as I did the same. As the door closed behind him Dan's mother turned to me and jumped into my arms. But it also felt like she feel into me too. She started to cry lightly into my shoulder as I just sort of stood there shocked and surprised.
"Oh Phil Lester, bless your soul."
I started to rub her back soothingly as she spoke on,
"He has been so sad since his father died and Carl has never made it any better. Especially this whole hospital thing because of that monster, he has been so sad and I know he has nightmares about it."
I think back to him thrashing in his sleep last night until I calmed him down.
"I just trust you so much and I know he does too. You have helped him be so happy and confident and you are just like his guardian angel, and he loves you and I just know he loves you and..." She spoke in between sobs as I stayed silent. Her words were a bit slurred which I thought was because she had been crying so much. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes as she brought my face closer to hers so we were pretty much eye level. She just sort of stared at me with her blood shot eyes. And when she spoke again was when I could smell it,
"Bless you Philly."
I could smell the reeking stink of alcohol against my face as she spoke. She was drunk. In that moment I wanted to loose my cool so bad. I wanted to yell at her because she was the only parent figure Dan had. Because he lost his father so young that she had to step up. That she watched Carl slam Dan against that wall. Because while she was going through stuff; as well, Dan was her child and he had to come first. Because he was just a teenager.
"Ms.Howell are you...drunk?" I said slowly afraid of her reaction. She started to laugh like a maniac and I got even more scared.
How will this affect Dan to know his mom has been drinking?
"Oh Lester you are very observant aren't ya?" She stumbled back and gripped the table tightly to keep her balance.
Does she really think she doesn't look drunk?
Thank god for my parents because they walked into the door (without my little sister, thank God once again).
"Good morning Phil and Ms.Howell." My mother politely said as she waltzed in with my father, holding hands.
"Mom! Dad! It's so good to see you! Umm, Ms.Howell is-" but before I could continue on I was cut off by Dan's mother who was now on the floor laughing like a young child who was hopper up on sugar.
"I sure ain't drunk!" She said goofily like a cowboy up to my surprised parents.
"Oh no." My father muttered under his breath as my mother rushed forward to help her up.
"Guys we have to get her out of here so that Dan-" but once again I was interrupted by Dan opening the door slowly peaking his head in.
"Hey guys! Hello Mr and Mrs.Lester, it is very nice to see you! I don't mean to rudely interrupt but I have a question for my mother."
"What is it dear?" She said weirdly as my mother held her up behind her back hoping Dan wouldn't notice.
"Why did you pack this for me to wear?!" Dan revealed his outfit and I had to tighten my jaw so that it didn't drop to the tile floor. He was wearing a short sleeved tight fitting gray shirt with darkish maroon colored jeans. He also had on black converses. He looked so hot and everything fit him just right in all the right places. It was kind of like a mix between his pastel self and a punk Dan.
Oh my gosh who knew Dan Howell could get any hotter.
"Uhhhh..." My eyes were wide as I gazed at Dan and I could feel a dark red blush spread across my face.
"Wow, cat got your tongue Lester?" Dan smirked as he stepped closer causing my face to become even redder then before.
"You two are so cute." Ms.Howell said from the corner of the room.
"Thanks mom." Dan replied gazing up into my eyes smiling as I intertwined our fingers together. I could stare into his pretty eyes all day.
"Let's get you out of here, okay Dan?" My father happily said as he opened the door for us all to leave the room.
"I'll drive Dan, I have a surprise for him." I whispered to my father as Dan and I walked out the door hand and hand.
"What was that?" Dan asked giggling.
"Oh nothing Howell." I slowly said grinning down him.
We unfortunately had to spend some time to sigh papers to get Dan out of the hospital but when it was finally all done and over with I walked Dan to the old blue van.
"Dan Howell, would you do me the honor of allowing me to drive you?" I asked in front of the van bowing to a now blushing Dan.
"I would love too." Dan replied quietly intertwining our fingers and lightly placing a kiss on the back of my cold, pale hand. I waved to my parents as they loaded Ms.Howell into my dads car and drove off towards the house. I then proceeded to open the passenger door for the curly, brown haired boy. Once I was in the drivers seat I was about to grip the steering wheel but suddenly two tan hands were on both of my cheeks and my lips were on Dan's. The kiss sent a surprised and excited urge though my veins. My eyes went wide for a moment before I lay my hands softly on his neck. God I love kissing him so much. I love the feeling of his hands on my skin. I love feeling the warmth of him. His heavenly lips on mine just made me melt.
"Surprised me there Howell." I said between breaths and kisses as I swiftly pull him into my lap and let my hands roam over his back.
"Sorry." He whispered smiling as I started to kiss him harder. I had to reach up now to keep kissing him but I didn't mind. I actually enjoyed it.
"Oh no, don't be sorry at all." I replied giggling a bit. Dan wrapped his arms tightly around my neck, both of us trying to get closer even though there was no space between us. I slithered my hands to his hips but not before my hands brushed over a bit of his exposed stomach. He then started to giggle a bit. I smiled and pulled away.
"Sorry," he replied blushing "i'm ticklish on my stomach."
"Oh really?" I replied with a raised brow, reaching my hands towards his stomach. He took in a sharp breath and tried to grabbed my wrists.
"You wouldn't dare!" He cutely teased his mouth open in a big grin.
"You're right." I slowly said leaning up towards his neck. His hands made there way back to me, cupped around my broad shoulders as I breathed on his neck, then my lips were hovering over his ear.
"I would dare."
With that I started to tickle him ruthlessly as he laughed that loud, full laugh of his.
"PHIL!" He exclaimed through laughter as I tickled his tanned stomach and his limbs went crazy in the confined space. "PLEASE PHIL." He giggled louder.
"Okay," I happily said between my stifled laughs "I'll have mercy on you."
"I'll get you back for that." Dan smirked down at me as he caught his breath and rested his chin on my shoulder. 
"So, how about we go on an adventure, are you up for that?"
Dan took in an excited breath as he shot up and stared down at me "An adventure! And with my favorite person in the whole entire world! Yes please!"
I couldn't help but smile up at the excited glimmer shimmering in his brown eyes.
"Then get ready Daniel James Howell to experience the best adventure ever."

This chapter is sort of long sorry. I would like to thank you guys so much for 2 thousand reads! That is so amazing and I am astonished! Love you guys and once again thank you soooo much! 💖