I'm so in love with you

Dan:
My vision became very bright and I could see a white ceiling. I then looked around and saw I was lying in a hospital bed with tubes connected to my body all over. Then, I realized Phil. He was hunched over next to my bed sitting down. He was holding my hand as well, I was overwhelmed with the sight of him. As I said his name, his neck jerked up and we made eye contact.
"D-Dan." Phil said slowly, his eyes were red and I could tell he had been crying. "Dan, is that you?" I nodded my head yes, smiling at him.
"It's me Phil, is that you?" I asked as he laughed and leaned over to hug me. Instead I pulled his head to mine and connected our lips.
God, I love him so much.
He brought his hand up to my cheek, passionately kissing me more. We disconnected and he hovered his face near mine, his eyes were closed. I softly brushed the tears trailing down his face.
"I'm sorry I scared you."
"Don't you dare apologize for this Dan." He said as he pecked my lips multiple times. All of a sudden, Phil placed both of his hands on my cheeks and stared me in the eyes. "Dan." He said seriously.
"Yes?" I replied, concerned.
"You are the sun to my shine, the heart to my beat, the ice to my cream, the peanut to my butter and the cup to my cake." I smile at his cheesy lines, not believing how lucky I am to have him. "Daniel James Howell, I love you. I have been in love with you since that day I first saw you stand up to that jerk Ty in your adorable flower crown. You are so beautifully amazing Dan, I..." Phil took in a shaky nervous breath, and I gave him a nod of encouragement to go on. "I always want to be there for you. I want to be the shoulder you cry on when things get rough. I want to see your smile every hour of the day. I'm so in love with you Dan Howell." Now I started to cry too.
"I have never loved someone as much as I love you Philip Michael Lester." I said between tears as I kissed him all over his hot face. We stayed like that for a few minutes, just taking in each other. Kissing each other, crying happily and laughing.
"Oh god, I need to call the nurse and your mom!" Phil suddenly said, jumping up and dialing the phone. I stared at his figure, getting a full view of him.
"Dan," Phil said, taking his mouth away from the phone "are you checking me out?"
"Maybe." I said smirking as he started to speak into the phone to the nurse.
                               <><><><>
The nurse came in a few minutes later and asked me a few questions. Phil was by my side the whole time on the phone with my mom, telling her I had woken up and the nurse said I looked pretty good but I needed to stay in the hospital for a few more days. Apparently my foot was broken, but it was almost healed now. Although, I have a killer headache now and I made Phil give me a mirror and my face looks like a beat up steak.
"I'm so glad you are awake, oh and you have quite a keeper right there Howell." The nurse said motioning to Phil standing next to my bed. "In my twenty years of being a nurse at this hospital, I don't think I have ever seen someone be so concerned about a patient." She smiled as she walked out, closing the door behind her. I looked up at Phil as he sat down, a bright red blush growing over his smiling face.
"Phil." I said, trying to catch his glacier blue eyes.
"Yes?" He said looking up at me.
"How long have you been here?"
"Since Friday."
"Friday?!"
"Dan Dan, calm down." Phil said placing his hands comfortable over mine, bringing my hand warmth. "Your blood pressure, it needs to stay down."
"I know but Phil, you have been here for almost three days straight. That is not healthy."
"Dan, I couldn't just leave you."
"Wait," I said, scared of the answer I would receive "Phil, how did you know I was at the hospital." Phil swallowed as he quickly rubbed his eyes.
"Well, I went over to your house to return your flower crown and that guy, Carl was there." Phil practically growled out his name "And I could tell something was wrong so I said I wanted to see you but he wouldn't let me. So, I rammed him up against the wall and I...I saw you laying there and I knew I had to help you. I beat Carl up and your mom and I put him in the closet. Then she called the police and I held you close to me..." Phil started looking down at the floor hard and long.
"Phil, this i'sent your fault at all. You actually saved me, if it wasn't for you my mother probably would have been next and we both would have been dead laying in that house." I said as I placed my hand under his chin, making him lock eyes with me. He still looked sad, I was concerned that he wold blame himself. Then I saw his eyes dip down to my lips. He slowly leaned over the bed and into me. We started kissing softly, then a bit harder more passionately. He started to trail his lips down to my neck and I ran my hands through his hair as I held back a moan. His hands were on my hips as he made his way down to my collar bone until,
"Dan oh my gosh I'm so glad you...oh um I'm sorry." My mom walked right into the room to see Phil pretty much laying on top of me kissing my lower neck as I had my legs practically wrapped around his torso.
"Ms.Howell!" "Mom!" Phil and I said surprised, at the same time. Phil got back to the side of my bed, rubbing the back of his head nervously. I was blushing like crazy as my mom stood at the front of the room, looking at me with a smile.
"I'm sorry I walked in on you guys." My mom said strolling over to me as she held back a laugh.
"Oh i-it's okay, I have to go to the bathroom," Phil said smiling at my mother and I, still blushing like crazy (which made me want to jump out of this bed and kiss him harder) as he made his way to the door "I'll be right bac-" but before Phil could finish, he hit himself right in the head with the door. He stumbled back, almost falling down as he looked at my mother and I.
"Oh gosh, Phil are you okay?" I asked starring at an even redder boy wearing all black.
"Ya, I'm fine, doors right," he said, awkwardly laughing as he walked into the hallway, closing the door behind him. My mother turned around to look at me as she sat on the bed and we both started to laugh uncontrollably.
"My gosh, I love that guy." My mom said, sighing as she grabbed my hand
"So do I." I said, smiling at the thought of him.
"You really picked a good one Dan, he carried you all the way to the ambulance and he's been with you the whole time he was allowed to be in here. He really loves you Dan." My mom started to tear up a bit as she said the last sentence. I rubbed my thumb against her hand lightly, then she started to laugh as she asked,
"Now Dan Howell, do you have any hickeys you need to tell me about?" My face became a bright red color as my mom started to laugh at my blush.
"MOM!"