Phil!

Dan:
I then realized I was starting to see white and I was feeling conscious again. My vision started to become brighter and brighter until I suddenly felt myself jolt up. I instantly spotted  Phil's back in a bright white are. I didn't exactly know where I was, but I didn't care. I saw Phil, and that was all I wanted.
"Phil!" I yelled, excited to see him "Phil!" I said again, walking towards him. His back was towards me and he was sitting on a chair next to a bed. I walked up to him and began to tap his shoulder, then I realized he was sitting next to an unconscious...me. I stopped, frozen in shock. There I was, laying in a hospital bed.
How could this be
I thought to myself as I started down at my palms. I looked real, the me I was now, but I didn't feel real. I believe it was a dream or maybe a hallucination. What ever it was though, it was pretty cool. Phil seemed to be asleep, but he we holding my hand, which made me smile. I then started to study myself laying in the bed.
"God, I look awful." Carl's beating definitely took its toll on me. I had a black and blue bruise on the side of my face and I just looked awful. All I could think about was Carl and my hate for him. I then decided to divert my attention to Phil. Beautiful Phil Lester. Gosh, he even looked good sleeping. He's so cute,
I wish I could kiss him right now, for real.
I thought to myself. As I gazed over Phil, I noticed his knuckles looked different. As I kneeled down to examine them, I realized they were bruised, pretty badly. Both of his knuckles were bruised a blue slash purple color.
Did Carl beat him? Did Carl hurt him? God, I want to kill that man. First he messes with me, so what. But when you mess with my man! That is not acceptable.
My head was boiling until I saw Phil stirring in his sleep. I knew this was a dream and I wasn't real but I went over and moved the fringe from his closed eyes slowly. I then kissed his forehead lightly.
"I love you Phil Lester." I whispered to him, and I swore I saw him smile. I looked around and didn't really know what to do. So, I just sat down in the chair I came back in and leaned my head against my arm until sleep took over me.

I knew I had to have a chapter of Dan's thoughts so I decided to add this in, I'm pretty proud of it (I'm sorry for how short it is though). Have a nice day guys (: