I Will Always Be Here For You

Phil:
Once we got to the hospital, they quickly rolled Dan through a hallway. I was right by his side but then I was stopped by a nurse.
"Dan!" I said as they wheeled him into another room without me. I sadly looked down at the nurse as she pat my shoulder.
"I'm sorry sir, but we have to run tests on him and get him comfortable and such."
"Okay," I replied looking down at her "will I be able to see him again?" I asked concerned.
"Honey of course, we just need you to sigh in and wait."
I nodded my head in response as she led me to a small, spotless waiting room with a desk in the front. I signed my name into a big binder and other stuff, then I sat down in a grey chair near the window. The nurse looked over the binder and then smiled up at me.
"So, Phil, how do you know Dan?"
"Uhh, we go to school together and we hang out together a lot. We are boyfriends." I admitted blushing a bit hoping she wasn't a homophobe. But she looked un-fazed by the comment, she only replied.
"That is nice. It really warms my heart to see people care so much about their partner." We smiled at each other as her comment made me feel a bit better "I will go check on Dan now and I'll come get you when you are allowed to see him."
"Okay, thank you."
"No problem dear."
She then walked out the double white doors that we came in at. The worry then once again was draped over me like a blanket. I stared out the window into the starry night and couldn't believe the events that had happened only a few hours ago. As I was running them through my head, I was suddenly exhausted. So, I laid the side of my head  up against the glass and decided to rest my eyes.
                                      {}{}{}
I was then awakened by the nice nurse shacking my shoulder.
"Phil," she whispered "Phil Lester."
"Yes?" I asked softly as I opened my eyes and looked up at her.
"You may now see Dan, he has not waken up yet but his vitals are steady. We will know more in the morning."
I stood up and followed the nurse quickly down the empty hallway. We made a few turns until she finally opened a door and let me enter. I walked into a moderate sized room with a T.V, a few cupboards, a window, medical devices and a bed with Dan in laying it it.
"If you need anything or something i'sent right just call zero-eight on the phone, alright?"
"Yes ma'am, thank you. And also I have a question."
"That would be?"
"Am I allowed to stay over night?"
"Yes, but of course you would have to talk to your parents about that one as well."
"Thank you." I said as she left the room. I then diverted my eyes to Dan. His hair was messy and a bit frizzy but it still looked perfect. His face had gained back a bit of color since when I had last seen him in the stretcher, and he now was wearing a white hospital gown with blue dots all over it and his eyes were still closed, but his breathing was steady. I pulled up a chair next to him and held his hand lightly. I moved the fringe out of his eyes, noticing a bruise on the left side of his face. It wasn't that big, but it wasn't that small either. Anger rained over me as I thought of that jerk, Carl. Then sadness rained over me as well,
Did this happen a lot?
I thought to myself
How long had this been going on? Had this happened before I moved here? The man wasn't his dad, I knew that because Dan had told me that his dad had died of cancer when he was ten. Who was this man?
I decided to let it go though as my kind started to drift back to sleep. I stood up and leaned down over Dan, kissing his forehead.
"I will always be here for you, Dan Howell."
With that, I started to quietly cry my self to sleep, holding his hand.

Sorry that this chapter was so short guys, but I hope you are enjoying the story so far!!! (:

I hope you know I love you (Punk and pastel Phan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें