Mrs.Lester

Phil:
Once the door was shut behind us my mother placed her hands on her hips and gave me a look that I couldn't resist but laugh quietly at.
"Phil Lester you are going to give that boy a heart attack!" She said swatting me on the arm lightly.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I said snickering as she held back a smile. "What did you need to speak to me about?"
"Well before we go into that I don't think we've had...the talk yet."
"Oh no." I mutter under my breath.
"Oh yes." My mother responds "Look, now that you are in a relationship I think we need to review the rules and precautions of se-"
"MOM!" I exclaim, my cheeks now blazing a tomato red color.
"Look Phil, I know you care about Dan dearly and you should be thankful your father and I let you keep that door closed and allow you two to sleep in the same room together. Just please don't make that loud of noises when your sister is upstairs. I don't want her coming downstairs saying she hears loud, low noises that sound like Dan from your room, okay?"
"Okay." I say as my cheeks continue to blush harder, and I stare down at my feet.
"And don't do anything unprotected. I know you both are boys but you still could get things like-"
"Mom!" I whisper pleadingly. She stops and starts to laugh.
"Okay okay, I know you get it and your father and I both trust you and Dan very much but I just wanted to make sure. Now about Dan's mother. She just woke up and I fed her a small amount of breakfast and she drank some water. The poor woman won't stop thanking me." She says that last part mostly to her self, and I can see her eyes dart worryingly to the wall then me again. That's when it hit me, she's scared. In a little more then a day she has taken in another child and an adult (who has to be taken care of dearly and watched like a child) while my father works and I...just hang out with Dan. I suddenly bring her into my arms and hug her. I can feel her melt into my arms and I whisper to her,
"Mom, thank you so much for all you are doing. I know we can all do this as a family. Together."
She hugs me tightly and I can hear her start to sniffle silently.
"Thank you Phil." She whispers. My mom pulls away and smiles up at me as she starts to speak again,
"So, your sister has ballet practice so I'm going to take her and leave you too here okay? His mother is is asleep in the guest bedroom."
"Mom, let Dan and I take Emma."
"Oh no it's fine. I have to go to the grocery store after and run some errands."
"Okay."
Dan slowly opens the door and I smile at his beautiful face as he peeks his head out. His hair was still a bit messy from when he woke up and our little kissing session earlier. I smiled even more when he saw my mother and blushed.
"Dan is it okay if I leave you and Phil here with your mother as she sleeps?"
"Oh yes it's fine." He says with his head bowed down a bit.
"Hey," my mother says compassionately as she places both her hands around his arms. He looks up at her, but truly he is taller then her by a couple inches so he looks down. "It's okay to make out with my son okay?"
His face blushes a bit but he nods.
"I know it must be embarrassing to have me walk in on you guys and I'm sorry I did that but it's okay. I really like you Dan and so does everyone else in this family. It is always a pleasure to have you in this house, especially for Phil." I snicker at that last bit. Dan was now starring at her wide eyed and he's smiling, then my mom hugs him. He stumbles back a bit and freezes for a second before hugging her back as I beam in the corner. Two of my favorite people in the world are hugging and being happy, so that makes me happy.
"Okay boys, I will be back soon but don't have too much fun." She laughs as she walks down the stairs. Dan and I follow her until she picks up Emma, and places her on her waist in her little ballet uniform.
"Bye Phil! Bye Dan!" She exclaims loudly as mom opens the door.
"Bye!" We say together as we wave to her. As soon as I close the door and the car pulls out of the driveway I take Dan in my arms, twirl him around, swoop him until he is leaning above the ground and kiss him. His hands grip onto my soft cheeks and I can hear him lowly moan into my mouth. I then swoop him back upright; our lips still connected.
"Do you want to help me do the dishes?" I ask into his mouth as he starts to smile.
"I would love to, anything I can do to help your family." He pulls away and smiles up at me. I can't help but lightly kiss his forehead and whisper,
"I love you."
"I love you too." He whispered back as we make our way towards the kitchen.

~Hello Loves! Thank you for reading! The image used above for the chapter was made by offbeatowl on Tumblr. Also, if you know the artists or creators for the other images I have used in previous chapters you can message me or comment at the end of that chapter. ~