I Love You

Dan:
Once I walked into my kitchen I was practically skipping through the house. I was so happy, just because I had been with Phil, and kissed him a bunch of times.
"Ooh, someone is in a chipper mood." My mom said as she brought her head up from her laptop.
"Yep, I sure am mom." I smiled down at her and she gave me a confused look.
"Okay then, wait who's house were you at?"
"The Lester's, Phil Lester." I could feel my cheeks flush a rose red.
"Phil Lester." My mother repeated, her eye brows dancing across her forehead as she pulled out a chair for me to sit next to her. "Tell me all about him." My mother said as she pushes her computer to the side and smiles at me. Her hair was curly, like mine but not brown. Hers was light blond, she was so pretty for a thirty nine year old with a full time job and a teenage boy (that would be me).
"Well, he just moved here from California with his family."
"Aww, does he have any siblings?"
"Yes! He has this adorable little sister and her name is Emma, ug she is the cutest." I told her how we had been talking for the last couple weeks of school and sitting next to each other at lunch and on the bus. I told her how cute he was even though he wore all black.
"So is this boy more than just a friend or..." My mother smirked at me.
"Well..." I didn't really know how to answer this question. Yes, we had made out but some people just take that and leave it. I'm sure Phil wouldn't do that though. The time I spent with him meant something to me.
"Let's just say, I hope we become more than friends."
My mother smiled at me, not answering.
"What? Is that okay?" I asked slowly. She knew I was gay, I had told her a while ago and she was so happy for me.
"That is fine honey, I just can't get over how happy you are. And it's because of this boy?"
"Yes," my face cracked with a smile that crossed my entire face "because of Phil Lester."

Phil:
It had been about five weeks since the first time Dan had come over, and it had been the best five weeks of my life. He would come over to my house every afternoon and we would work on homework and tumble around kissing and being happy. When ever he would kiss me on the neck, oh my god it is so hot when he does that. He is so beautiful, I couldn't believe he was all mine. On the weekends we would usually lay on the couch upstairs while watching T.V cuddling together. I remember, yesterday Dan was over and we were lying down on the couch. I was stroking his hair in between my fingers as his head lay on my chest. He had his eyes closed and I could tell he was sleeping. Our heads were on the arm of the couch while ours arms held tightly on to one another. I could feel him breathing smoothly in beat, I never wanted to leave this moment. As I was staring down and observing his beautifully long eyelashes he suddenly raised his head up so that our eyes made contact. I smiled at him as he smiled back at me.
"How long was I asleep?" He asked, bringing his head up, closer to mine.
"Umm, I don't know I lost track." Dan smiled at me as he kissed my nose.
"I love you Phil."
"I love you too Dan." With that, I brought my hand up to behind his head and brought out lips together.